Wedding countdown!!

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi all I'm giving slimming world another go! I know I've made a couple of diarys previously on here and weight watchers but I really need to do something now.

I'm getting married next June which is 35 weeks away.

i haven't got my dress yet as I refuse until I feel comfortable and luckily I know a few shops to buy it off the peg in your size so no ordering in!
I were healthy eating and exercising before my holiday in sept and lost a stone.

I then put 4lbs on from my holiday so on the 12th oct I were 14st 4lbs.
I would love a 12-14 wedding dress and I'm currently a 16-18.

My only problem with slimming world is I can't always get my 1/3 Superfree in as I'm allergic to fruit and I don't always eat alot of veg although last time I done slimming world I lost 2 1/2 stone with the same conditions as I done green days.

This time I think ill do a mix or green and extra easy days and see how it goes :)

My only cheat is I'm going to be having Special K for breakfast and ill count as a hexb as I've got 2 massive boxes and its high if I syn it.

Ill make a diary...I will be a slim bride
Any encouragement, meal ideas, pointers will be greatly appreciated :D
Sarah xxx

Good luck.

On the veg side can you make into a soup perhaps and have it that way. I am not a big veg fan so I make into sauces and soups to cover my food in and eat it that way. I do eat a lot of salad though so I make up for it that way.

We are all here for you xx

All that is in super free are fruit and veg so I would suggest you look at the book and pick out the ones you like on both, I thought baked beans counted as one of them but apparently that is not the case, they are super speed foods not super free

Sorry I cant help you here

I'm getting married in April. I've got 3 lbs to go till target but decided I want another stone off. I'm having my dress made but avoiding the dress maker for as long as possible!

That's such a long time. Mine is 4 months really so I need to get sorted before Christmas. In reality I'm 4.5 stone lighter than I was 2 years ago and I would be happy as I am but I know it could be better!

That's such a long time. Mine is 4 months really so I need to get sorted before Christmas. In reality I'm 4.5 stone lighter than I was 2 years ago and I would be happy as I am but I know it could be better!

Wow that's such a great loss you should be proud. But like they say you need to feel comfortable within yourself so if you feel like you need to lose more then go for it...aslong as you don't take it to a ridiculous level lol

Back