Wedding Day - 8 weeks away!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by SheridanLM91, 7 April 2014 Social URL.

1. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

Start Weight:
    14st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.2lb(17.99%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi all!

I'm back again after having a failed attempt back in September due to lack of motivation.

So this is day 1 for me but feeling much much more motivated as in the last few weeks have booked my wedding date! Been having such difficulty choosing a dress even though we are doing it small and intimate and realised it's because I'm fighting with my figure!

So I'm starting off Exante TS again for these 8 weeks til the big day in the hope I can look and feel better walking down the aisle. I currently weigh 14st 8lbs and have set a realistic goal of losing 1st 8lbs in that time. (Overall I'd eventually like to get down to 9st 7lbs but not happening in 8 weeks!)

Hope everyone else is doing well! And fingers crossed for a good result!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loucille2

Loucille2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congratulations! I did Exante (the first time) to lose my baby weight in time for my wedding. I hit my goal weight in the morning of the wedding and my wedding breakfast was the first "food" I'd eaten for 4 months so it can be done! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.