wedding diet - starting 30/07/12 - 2 stone to lose--- can it be done in 7 weeks?

shelby_ab

so I get married November 10th and I have 2 stone to lose before then, really want to lose it by my hen which is 15th September - just under 7 weeeks or 47 days away......

I have lost 2 stone on my own but seem to have platoed and I am now finding this hard to budge the rest

I have done the Cambridge before and lost 2 stone on it and then Exante had such a good offer so I bought a months supply and i am hoping to lose 2 stone in the month which i think is a bit far fetched but i am really desperate

I start tomorrow - when the delivery arrives and I cant wait!

How is everyone else doing and what can be expected to lose in the first month?

ok say Day 1 of Exante and i am 11st 5.8lb and wondering when the delivery will arrive, got up this morning and did 30 mins of an aerobics video as i read that exercise on an empty stomach works best

im going to weigh in every day as it will keep me really motivated and on track.... good luck today fellow dieters :)

GOOD LUCK! You have a great motivator for losing weight if you are getting wed! congrats!
I have joined another discussion thread and we have a 20lbs in 5 weeks challenge first weigh in on thursday, i was losing momentum until i joined this forum so its a great source of encouragement:)

Day 2 - 11st 3.4lb

I could not believe it this morning 2.4lb off! this has just made me more motivated and determined.

Yesterday was hard i was starving and headachy, I was so tired I was in bed at half seven and slept right through to half seven this morning.

Had the choc and orange bar which was ok, tomoato soup and vanilla shake which werent too bad either.

Cant wait to go to sleep tonight so I can get on the scales tomorrow!

haha well done Shelby, so far i have found the more i sleep the more i lose but if i dont sleep i struggle and get tired and hungry the next day, keep up the good work :)

ok so its offically day 4 today and I am 11st2.0 lb so I have lost 3.8lb in 3 days which I am really happy with, started exercising today as every other morning I have felt too light headed.

Its not been easy and the headaches have finally stopped but the results speak for themselves so its worth it.

I want to do between 8-10lb this week, really going to step up the exercise to achieve this.

Day 5 - 11st0.8lb

-1.2lb today
5lb off in 4 days
21.08lb to go - 42 days

Found it easier yesterday, coke zero has been a bit of a life saver but just trying to have 1 can a day - dont know if this matters......

I can not belive how close I am to being in the 10's that will be such a shock and so long until I was there last and hopefully will be tomorrow, going to do some exercise today even though my legs are still tired from yesterday

Think the temptation is a bit stronger at the weekend but I'm determined to carry on with this you see a made a bit of trouble for myself because I actually bought my wedding dress in a size 12 so I have to reach that goal and it is quite a tight fitting dress from top to bottoom.

I have till November to get there but really want to get to 9st 7lb for my hen (15th Sept) as I bought another lovely dress in a size 12 for then. Also all my honeymoon clothes I have bought are a 12.

Just a bit dissappointed I have just got such a short time to do this in the first 2 stone I lost came off really quick and then I seemed to Plato and for weeks and weeks I have maintained. So thats why I decided on Exante and needed good results quickly.

My hen is 6 weeks today and I have 21.08lbs to lose by then so works out and 3.6lb a week from today I really hope this is achievable

Have a great Saturday everyone :)

Hey you are doing brillantly :) Keep up the good work. I am starting the diet monday and i want to lose 2 stone in about 8 weeks hopefully. My hen do is 21st sep and wedding is 19th of october. Its good to see a fellow bride to be starting this journey too, i will follow your updates, maybe we can encourage each other? I also need to fit in my wedding dress which is currently at 10/12 an i am a size 14 ( but not much of a 12) So heres hoping we can make it! :) Have a good weekend :)

Hi Shelby!

I had a look at ur stats and wer pretty much the same height and weight! im currently on the 4th week of exante TS and Ive lost 15lbs so far. im working in finland til the end of sept so i wana get down to 9st7lbs too before i go home and i thought this wud be the best time to do it, while im here on my own and have no distractions from friends and family. coke zero has been my saviour, i probably drink too much of it but the taste satisfies any sweet cravings. the first week is always hard but so far its going well. i live across the street from a gym so ive been trying to go 3-4 times a week to do weights concentrating on diff parts of the body in order to tone up. i havent been doin as much cardio as i usually do on this but i have an active job so im happy enough!

best of luck on ur weight loss journey, if i can do it, so can u! im already able to fit into some size 10 clothes.... such a good feeling! instead of buyin chocolate and im obsessed with buying new clothes! ive tried other diets but nothin else works for me. my friend from home is comin to visit next wk for 4days so takin a break but il be straight bk on it wen she leaves...

9st7lbs here we come!:D

Day 6 - 11st0.2lb

-0.6lb today
5.6lb off in 5 days
21.02lb to go - 41 days

So 0.6lb off today which is great but I would have liked 1lb off did some exercise yesterday doing some more today, already done 100 press ups and 100 squats......been watching biggest loser today for extra inspiration and then doing little blasts of exercise in the breaks.

Cant wait to weigh in Tuesday and see how much I have lost in a week.....one more weigh in tomorrow though first, gonna exercise by bum off today to make it count as much as possible

Day 7- 10st 13.6lb
-0.6lb off today

6.2lb off in 6 days
20.6 lb to go - 40 days

Another 0.6lb off today and I am in the 10st I cant believe it I am so happy my weekly weigh in will be tomorrow morning so happy to see the scales, its been hard but worth it :)

Day 8- 10st 13.4lb - Week 1 weigh in -6.4lb
-0.2lb off today
6.4lb off in 6 days
20.4 lb to go - 39 days

0.2lb off this morning which I dont know what that means?? I have been 100% this week and lost 6.4lb while I am happy with this looking at other posts it does not seem as high as others..... I am going to have to increase the excercise..... now the first week is over I have heard its 14 pound a month weight loss..... if this is the case I will be happy to continue with Exante does mean half a pound a day weight loss a day

Last edited:
Well done on ur first week's weight loss!! 6.4lbs is still a huge loss so u have nothing to worry about! I lost 8 in the first wk and 2 in the 2nd even though i had been 100%. every person is different but if u stick to the diet ul lose a stone in a month no problem... congrats and stick at it!

Day - 9 10st 13.4lb -
-0.0lb off today
6.4lb off in 8 days
20.4 lb to go - 38 days

ok so a bit confused at the moment 0.2lb weight loss yesterday and 0 this morning, I have been 100% from day 1 and the last two mornings have left me dissapointed and confused after being 100% and exercising....but weighing myself everyday may be the issue....but i am a scale hopper

so I decided to take my measurements again today after taking them on day 1 and that was enough to make me happy

3/4 inch off my arm
1 inch off my thighs
2 inches off my boobs
1 1/2 inches off under my boobs
1 1/2 inches off my waist
2 1/2 inches off my hips

:)

Day -11 10st 12.6lb

7.2lb off in 10 days
19.6.4 lb to go - 36 days

Still doing 100% TS and will hopefully continue to do for the next 2 and a half weeks. I dont think I will reach my target but I'm going to get as close to it as possible :)

Well done you are doing great! It's not an easy diet but will be so worth it come ur wedding day :) I am on day 3 urgh can't wait to get it over with but reading ur diary has helped.

Back