Wedding DJ Wales - Lipotrim Journey.

DB Wales

S: 121kg C: 104.5kg G: 100kg BMI: 32.6 Loss: 16.5kg(13.64%)
Hi Forum members :")

Firstly, THANKS, this place and it's members that make it are GREAT! You have majorly helped me get through week one. I am constantly reading threads on here, it takes my mind of eating and fills me with encouragement.

I started LP last Friday 1st March, I was just over 19 Stone

First weigh in today, Thursday 7TH March and I'm 18ST 4lb

I found the last 2 days the hardest, yet at the start of the week I was not hungry and was bursting with energy. I cheated ( last 3 days) and eat a mackerel filet one day, a tin of tuna the next and a small pork chop the next. On these days I skipped the evening shake. Today has been a bit of a god send as they gave me chicken soups and I LOVE them, it feels like I am eating proper food.

I am feeling rather positive about week 2.

P.s: My current goal is to get to 100KG which was good weight for me when I was 18.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

DB :")

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

BIGTsmallt

S: 22st12lb C: 22st2lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.2 Loss: 0st10lb(3.13%)
Good luck mate. Days turn in to weeks. And weeks turn into months before you know it you will be in reach of your target

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
S: 14st8lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st4lb(22.55%)
Good luck with it, if you like the lipotrim 'foods' your half way there, I've avoided the soup as everyone has said bad things about it but think I might try it, silly question but does it actually taste like chicken soup?

DB Wales

Good luck with it, if you like the lipotrim 'foods' your half way there, I've avoided the soup as everyone has said bad things about it but think I might try it, silly question but does it actually taste like chicken soup?

It tastes like a cup a soup. I really do love it :")

DB Wales

This diet is officially BoNkErS... I general, i fee great ( although I do have slumps int he day and I am moody), but my losses are amazing every day. yesterday, as an experiment from INFO i read on ketogenic diets, I eat 3/4's of a roast chicken in place of a shake and drank 2 double vodkas and I've still lost just under 2lb AGAIN!

skinnylove_88

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 7st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Congrats on your great losses! Keep away from those naughty foods and love your new body. xxx