• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEDDING DRESS ALTERED

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Went away this weekend on a mission, i wanted to have my wedding dress altered to a smaller size.

When i married in oct 2004 is was a size 24 dress now i'm a size 14 dress, so naturally i wanted my dress to match my new size, just for the shear hell of it!.... Friends have asked me why i'm having it altered? My reply to that is:

"so i can have some new photo's done of HOW I WANTED to look like on my wedding day!"

Can't wait for it to be returned to me.....

xxx:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That My Friend Is A Best Thing I Ever Heard Of!
Maybe Get You Partner To But A Suit On Too And Have A Little Party Thats What I Do!
Anyway Whatever You Do It Will Be Worth It!

Well Done On Your Weight Lost
Smile All Around!

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
Mandi great minds think alike eh? thats exactly what im going to do in about a month or so's time. i got married in a size 24 dress and HATE the photo's. so my treat to me (when i reach goal) is to get my dress altered and have some pictures done that i can be proud of!
WTG on your weight loss girl!!

Keelie xx

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Mandi what a gorgeous idea, that really is special - wow I can just imagine how you'll feel wearing it for the first time .... amazing and please post the pics.

Keelie the same sentiments go to you and I really want to see you in yours too :)

Cath

tootsie

Silver Member
Mandy and keelie that is such a fab idea!! I can't wait to see the comparison pictures. Well done to both of you xx:D

Steph

What a great idea :D congrats on the weight loss :clap:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
What a brilliant idea and so self-affirming!:D :clap:

I hope to see your new photos:)

Love Mini xxx

Pixie

Silver Member
:rotflmao: Thats an ace idea!
Reading your thread makes me even more determined to make sure I look how I wanna look the first time round!
I shall read this post whenever I feel like falling off the wagon :D

OOOhh that touched me too.. one of my goals is similar.. you see DH & I were both overweight at our wedding ( I was pg too)!!

So we plan to get new outfits and have a church blessing once we are at goal.. will send pics too!!!

jane

Opinionated
What A great idea. When I saw the title of the thread I thought 'eh?what for?'
Now I've read it I just wish you all luck & a suny day for your photo shoots