Wedding Dress/Day Challenge

Hi guys,
Oh jeez, where do I start..... lol!
I joined here this week as I felt I needed more support in loosing weight as I am not really supported much at home.
I don't call it dieting I call it healthy eating... Diet to me makes me feel restricted, so I try and stay sensible with the odd treat along the way :0)
Due to get married 09/10/11 and I am trying to loose weight, not just for the wedding and the dress but for a better, healthier life for years to come.
The Wedding dress is amazing, found it online, tried it on, 2 sizes to small, it obviously didn't fit but bought it anyway... Whether that's a good thing or not I don't know. I thought it would give me an incentive but unfortunately it hasn't given me the kick up the bum I really need..

So here I am... Right now I am eating sensibly, reduced portion sizes, don't have many cravings. Go to Zumba 3/4 times a week, have a Vibrating machine that I use a couple of times a week.
Since initially trying on the dress in May I have lost a total of 8.5" Joined Zumba 6 weeks ago and have lost 13lbs. Only recently have I started to be sensible with food.
I have about 4/5" inches to loose around my waist/stomach/hips and thigh area for the dress to fit how I want it.. Also need to get rid of my flappy bingo wings.
I will do this... I want to do this I just need some support from others.
My other half isnt in the frame of mind to loose weight, eat and drink healthily, but I know a couple of months before the wedding he will go into overdrive. I know I personally cant do this. I have my mind set on the longer it takes to loose the longer it stays off. I have to do this for me and I want to look 'smaller' in my dress and for the rest of my life be happy with ME.
I have tried nearly every weight loss programme known to man... Who hasn't.... At present its just healthy eating and using my fitness pal to note down my intake and fitness.
Following SW would be good but hard for me if I have to cook him something different. Do you see where I am coming from......

Anyhow, that's it in a nutshell. I am here, facing facts, not embarrassed about my weight, but I don't want to be any bigger. Just a few dress sizes will keep a smile on my face.

thanks for taking the time to read this :0)

Nutty xx

Back