Wedding dress diet begins now

bella1980

Hi to all. I am Bella and as of midnight I am starting my wedding dress diet. I have 4 months to lose at least 3 stone. Have had my packs waiting since Xmas and now that my last hostess duty is over (last family came over today) I can finally begin!

I have tried LL and CD before but without much success but this time I have no choice as I have to get into my dress at the end of May. So no choice and no excuses!

Have been reading the site for weeks and glad to finally be part of it

Bella x

Thanks Happychic. Have woken up this morning fairly excited to start. Have got on the scales which say I have 60.2 lbs to get rid of.

Let the water drinking ( and constant peeing) begin!

bella1980 said:
Thanks Happychic. Have woken up this morning fairly excited to start. Have got on the scales which say I have 60.2 lbs to get rid of.

Let the water drinking ( and constant peeing) begin!

I've got the same amount to lose. If we stick at it then that's achievable by June. Maybe earlier with exercise. Let's motivate each other :)

Hiya bella im gettin married at the end of august and have not yet got my dress i want to get some weight off 1st im now on day 5 its getting better!!!! have u got ur dress yet? and if u did, did you get yours in a smaller size? X

Really happy to motivate each other and anyone else who is slimming for their dress!

I fell in lov with a £1200 dress and found a sample on eBay which I won for £126!!!! But is a size 16 which fo wedding dresses is more of a 14! Currently I fit 18 so have a way to go.

My wedding is on 26th May.

How about you guys? What are your plans for the day?

Hey Bella, good luck with your weight loss.
Make sure to post piccies of you in your dress when you lose the weight, I loooooove seeing other peoples wedding dresses, I am trying to choose mine and we dont even have a date yet!

Bella

If you stick to total I think with the motivation of the wedding that is very dooable. I recommend once you have got into ketosis and are settled to get the 30 day shred -you will be amazed by how much it chnages your shape particularly round your stomach and it can change your shape within a very short time by a whole dress size.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Absolutely I will post a picture!!! Enjoy the search for your dress - it's true what they say about finding the one!

bella1980 said:
Happychic - how's it going?

Any one else on exante for a wedding?

Hi....I'm doing ok. Succumbed to a bit of chicken this afternoon. Just hope I haven't done too much damage. It's purely protein so maybe ok? I'm day 5 and still ravenous!!! How are you?

Going ok. Work was tough but split my bar up so had shake and half a bar at work and came home to a soup and the rest of the bar.

Hunger pangs are getting easier, already feeling lighter in myself as the energy levels are improving.

What day is your weigh in and do you want to post here to keep motivation up?

bella1980 said:
Going ok. Work was tough but split my bar up so had shake and half a bar at work and came home to a soup and the rest of the bar.

Hunger pangs are getting easier, already feeling lighter in myself as the energy levels are improving.

What day is your weigh in and do you want to post here to keep motivation up?

Yes that would be good. My weigh day is Thursday x

Hi i am also on the wedding dress diet. First day today its gone well, i get married in august i want to loose 2 stone before the big day. Good luck everyone.

Back