Wedding Flowers

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by nictastic, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi
    I run an ebay business selling wedding flowers and since joining Minimins i have been offering brides in the LT forum discount of wedding packages! Just found this sub forum so thought i would spread the word.
    We sell v high quality artifical flowers and have been working within the floristry industry for over 10 yrs
    We sell Swaroski table diamonds, tiaras, all types of wedding bouquets and acc
    Please fell free to browse my shop
    eBay UK Shop - Passion-Wedding-Flowers: Corsages, buttonholes, shower bouquet
    Please mention minimins before ordering and the 12.5% discount can be applied to full wedding packages xx
    Good luck with all your plans:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm getting married next year and have had a look at your site. Will defo be in touch near the day.

Thanks

4. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Thats fab...look forward to it xxx

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

OOOOH I'm so glad I've seen this!!!! I'm getting married in April next year and I rather think we deffo need to talk!!! LOL

I'm wanting hot pink gerberas as a theme for my bridal bouquet and love the wrist corsages for the bridesmaids!!!

Oh and I'll need buttonholes too!

Very excited now! LOL!

xxxxxx

6. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    No problems hunni we have a fab collection if you look on the first page of the shop the bride is carrying a bouquet made by us and its my favorite one...she looked stunning drop me a PM and i can do you a qoute! Also, if there is anything you don't see that you need just ask (we can either design it for you or i haven't had time to list it (seem to be running behind with listing things at the min, spending tooo much time on here haha)
    xx

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Brilliant!! Many thanks & I'll be in touch!

xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.