Wedding in June!!!!! Heeeeeelp!!

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Ok so I'm 15 stone..... I have a wedding to go to in June - really need to be slimmer by then- what dya reckon on average weight loss? What could I look to lose

No cheat days.... 100% sticking to base 1200 calories and exercising for 45-60 mins 4x a week???
(obviously when I exercise I often eat back some of those calories so my body doesn't go into shock)

Now I'm in a pickle it's just been throw at me today.... Lots of people I know and don't know going and most of the girls ate slim - dreading it already

Xx

Surly you could lose a stone, im no doctor but it you behaved that good, a stone should be the minimum

mrtc said:
Surly you could lose a stone, im no doctor but it you behaved that good, a stone should be the minimum

Would love 2 is that being greedy? Lol

Desperate to shake the fat by summer and this wedding is the extra kick plus have a ruby anniversary august with loads of family and friends.... There my big goal points

Xxx

mrtc said:
Go for it, lets see what you can do, good luck, but be careful, dont want you over doing it

Defo won't over do it babes.... My body is a machine I never stop .... Painted the shop all last week with no help from hubby lol.... Yeh I like to think of myself as super woman hahaha just everything seems to fall apart when it comes to my weight

Here goes though I guess I can only try....

mrtc said:
Dont try, do it.

You know you can do it, get some self belief, i belive in you

Thank you Tom - your right I can do this.... and so I will do it

Fat - time to take a long walk off a short Pier

Xx

I'm 100% sure that you can do more than a stone in six months my dear! losing a pound a week would mean a stone in around 3 months so a conservative estimate is 2st if you stick to it.

(as you will see from my stats i started a year ago and have averaged not even an lb a week.... but my theory is sound i promise! :D)

Good luck with your journey! If you decide to start a diary let me know as i'd love to hear how youre getting on!

Kate x

KateR said:
I'm 100% sure that you can do more than a stone in six months my dear! losing a pound a week would mean a stone in around 3 months so a conservative estimate is 2st if you stick to it.

(as you will see from my stats i started a year ago and have averaged not even an lb a week.... but my theory is sound i promise! :D)

Good luck with your journey! If you decide to start a diary let me know as i'd love to hear how youre getting on!

Kate x

Hi Kate... Thanks for posting defo making me feel much better and positive about reaching atleast a 2 stone loss in the 5 months that I have....
I'm on myfitnesspal app? Do you have it? I keep my diary there if you Wana add me I'm laurasavage84

Thanks again..... I'll aim for 2 stone and if I manage 3 stone I will literally pee my pants haha

Xxx

I think 2 stone is easily achievable by June, it's 5 months away! If you stick to your calories and exercise, how much do you normally lose a week? There's 21 weeks between now and the 6th of June, not sure exactly when the wedding is. To lose 2 stone, you'd need to lose 1.3lbs a week which really isn't that hard to do if you stick to it.

caroline g said:
I think 2 stone is easily achievable by June, it's 5 months away! If you stick to your calories and exercise, how much do you normally lose a week? There's 21 weeks between now and the 6th of June, not sure exactly when the wedding is. To lose 2 stone, you'd need to lose 1.3lbs a week which really isn't that hard to do if you stick to it.

Yep worked it out last night... I'm gona achieve it .... Not ifs or buts it's being done

Back