Wedding in November

LisaxMrs2b

Hi Everyone,

Starting a diary/log mainly to help for when I am struggling. I'm not cocky I am just a big believer in positive thinking so if I say things like "when I lose weight" it is just the positive thinking kicking in lol.

I am getting married in November and I cannot wait, I am hoping to have lost 5 stone by then, which would still leave me rather overweight but I think that is a reasonable amount for 8 and a bit months.

My pack doesn't arrive until Tuesday, I am having 5 packs a day, until then I will be low carbing.

Hoping to stay on Slim and Save until I lose 3 stone and then review what is next.

:D

Well I woke up yesterday with one of the worst viruses of my whole life. Luckily it only lasted 24 hours but my god it was awful. I didn't eat a thing all day which has led to a very hungry Mumma today. I have not done low carb as planned as to be honest the thought of meat makes me want to gag after being so sick yesterday.

Also, my Pack will not be arriving until Wednesday now, roll on Wednesday

Today has arrived finally feel as though it has taken forever as I am so looking forward to get going.

I feel much better thankfully.

Official start weight 17 stone 7 1/2 lbs - not going to get depressed about it, I am only 3lbs heavier than my pre pregnancy weight, so can't moan to much.

Woke up this morning and felt starving, typical, first time since I was pregnant have I woken up thinking I could eat the fridge lol. I am determined and I will be telling myself NO!! when it comes to temptations. I am quite headstrong at times, especially since having my children, they are my focus for everything I do in life now. When I had my first daughter, I could not cope with the pain, I remember lying there and thinking "I cannot do this" and I begged for an epidural. This epidural left me with many complications and I ended up with an assisted delivery, this left me feeling like a failure. By no means am I saying that people who have an epidural/assisted deliveries are failures, but my post natal depression left me thinking that I was. Even when I got better, the feeling of regret stayed with me. My daughter was in the wrong position for birth and I have since been told these labours can be longer and more painful.

Roll on two years and I was pregnant again with my 2nd daughter, you guessed it, same position as the last time. I told myself under no circumstances am I giving up, I wanted to experience what giving birth naturally was like as this was my last baby. So when I went into labour, I was thinking in my head I cannot do this but I was saying outloud I can do this. Probably sounded like a right idiot but I don't care, I did it with no pain relief at all. I know this experience has nothing to do with dieting but it has changed my life as for the first time in my whole life i have did something I set out to do.

Losing weight will be the second :-D

Well done on the natural delivery. A lot of women can't do that with a normal straight forward birth. Keep that same positive mental attitude and I'm sure you'll do fab :) good luck.

Have your meal and then the bar as dessert. I really struggled at first but getting used to it now. Otherwise you could have meal with a shake as a drink.

Well done on day one :) I liked the banana shake too.

its good that you are really determined! You will do well, a wedding is a great motivator isn't it!

Day 2 woohoo. Woke up feeling rather hungry lol as expected, but quickly told myself to "Shut it" and get on with it, so had my banana shake and a glass of water. Will have "lunch" around 2-3 and then tea won't be until kids are in bed at 7.30 - same as always. I liked the idea last night of having the bar late at night with a cup of tea. Was lovely.

Have such a busy day today, need to take my youngest to the health visit clinic to get weighed which is always a total stress as my toddler thinks it is play time and wants to run riot. Then i need to go and pick up the weekly shop, I have started using click and collect to save my sanity lol THEN I need to go and pick up thank you cards... the list is endless. Plus my house looks like a bomb site this morning. The joys of children lol

Back