Wedding in the summer

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by rainbow_tears, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow_tears

rainbow_tears New Member

Diet:
    At the moment Slim Fast
    My wedding is pencilled in for the summer, not saying when as we can't confirm as yet as the venue can only let us know a minamum of 9 months ahead of time, which sucks but there isn't anything we can do to speed them up other than cross fingers and to pray.

I have since September 2006 gone from being 220lbs to 147lbs that was December 2007 so I know it is possible for me to loose large amounts of weight. Since meeting my partner and feeling more settled with life my weight has creaped up and is now at 167lbs, ideally long term I would love to be 120lbs but by the summer and our wedding I would be thrilled if I was to weigh 130lbs.

I am only 4ft 11" tall so 1lb looks like 10lb on me.

At the moment I have just started to do the Slim Fast diet, so we shall see how I get along with it.

Wish me luck!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey I'm sure you won't need luck, you've got the best reason to lose weight. Compared to what you have lost previously, this couple of stone will be a breeze as long as you stick with the plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.