• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wedding Menu Tastin

Hi everyone,

well tonight i'm going for a 4 course meal (our wedding menu tasting) i'm really worried its gonna make me put on this week! in preperation i didnt have a breakfast and had a veg stir fry for lunch so no points basically... still really worried tho!! ive been well within my points allowance every other day tho :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well to taste doesn't mean you have to eat it all? but if it was me i'd just go an enjoy it then work extra hard in the gym :D

Sneeze

Silver Member
You have to compare this one tiny blowout (if you can even call it that!) to what you ate before you went on ww though.

Last week I had two colleague birthdays (complete with a cupcake at each) and a party on Saturday night with a buffet. Ate a plate of 'normie' food at the party and still lost 1.5lbs last week. I was so certain I'd have gained but thought, compared to my previous weekly food/calorie intake, it was still FAR FAR less. So please don't beat yourself up about it honey. You're going to look fabbytastic in your dress. :D

Well altho it was menu tasting, u still have the whole 4 course meal plus sampling each of the other 3 ppl with me food aswell. But i didnt go mental but i enjoyed myself. It was delish and it's only a one off so hopefully i will be ok at wi tomoro :D

I lost 4lbs :D

lol thanks :) i really didnt!! but i was well under every other day... :D

Whens the wedding?? are you all set for it?
that's mainly the reason i started back to WW.. We've date set for 7/9/11 n i thought, worst case senario.. i have 40something weeks n if i lose a lb a week i'll have 40something lbs lost, without any major sacraficing...Oh to be able to get a skinny dress!! I'm not even looking at any dresses until about 2 months beforehand...n may have to leave the menu tasting until the day before!! LOL
don't think i'd be 4lbs down after it anyway?? your doing great!!

Wedding is 8th May next year :D I should have started ww sooner but tbh i thought there was no way id ever get to a healthy weight but im really pleased with my progress. Ive got my dress already, heres the link: Emily - by Maggie Sottero

I tried it on about a month ago and even though ive still got a lot to loose, the dress made me feel so good that i would have got married the next day, so no pressure for me to keep loosing which i like. Plus cos its laced up the back they can take it in 3 dress sizes from the size ive ordered so either way its gonna be gorgeous! :D So excited we've got most things done now, sending out my save the dates today :) hows ur wedding plans? x