Wedding oct 2013- weight loss countdown

kerrys86

Silver Member
Hiya everyone

I have used mini mins as a diary before when I did Cambridge and lost 23lbs!! And I found the support so much of a push to be good and carry on and enjoyed hearing people stories keeping us all motivates, so with 8 months to I before the big day it's time to start again!!!! I tries to hit he Cambridge diet again but failed, then saw the two day diet in the daily mail and though hold on that sound achievable! ( two days 600 calls consecutively and 5 healthy eating, no carbs on the two days) so decided to keep a diet on here and hopefully I can find some one to be diet pals with!

Wed 13th
Breakfast - porridge with 15 raisins, cinnamon, and spoonful of honey
Lunch - two cracker bread with cottage cheese one tomato and a chunk of cucumber
Dinner- 1/2 tin of reduced salt and sugar baked beans, two toms and 1 egg scrambled.

Thurs 14th
Breakfast - banana
Lunch - two cracker bread with slice of ham
Dinner - 4 cracker bread with ham
Supper - 5/6 chips from my partner
( not what I was planning on eating but I ended up in a&e with a trapped nerve in my neck and was sent home dope to eyeballs so never really woke all day to eat only to line stomach before taking more pills lol)

Weight loss starting - 12,2 and would like to get down to 11!!!!
Xxxx

Hi everyone

Ok so 2nd week and in starting day 1 of the 5:2 this week!
Managed not to binge too much over the last five days, by going to wait until. Friday to weigh in!

Breakfast- egg poached in micro with two cracker bread and a cuppa (147ckal)
Lunch - ww carrot and lentil soup two cracker breads with extra light dairy-lea triangle (145kcal)
Dinner - chicken and veg (208kcal)

No high carbs!!

:) xxxx

Hi Kerry,

Have you had good result from the 5:2 diet? I'm doing SW at the mo as did it a few years ago and lost a couple of stone, but its not really working for me this time. I've only lost 12lb since Jan.

I get married 7 Sept and am thinking of giving the 5:2 a go, but doing MFP on the 5 day and stoking to 1200 in the hope of a quick loss.

Hey, I have good days and bad days on it, had to change the hours I did it for after reading online of others stories. I know do from 6pm-6pm and I'm finding it much easier. I have least 5lbs since mid feb, but I was sick too so I don't if its the diet or not. I've never tried sw is it any good? I used to do ww but it only ever worked for a week or two. Oo sept that's close do you have everything organised?

Do you watch what you eat on the 5 non fast days? That's the bit I don't get as think I'd easily slip into bad habits. That's why I'm hoping tracking the cals on MFP as well as exercise might work better.
I've got my remeasure for my dress in 2 weeks so want to lose as much as I can for that, I want to be 12 stone at the most!
Hoping to get down to 11.5/11 stone as I was 11.5 in my profile pic and was happy at that.
I've got most things for the wedding sorted, how about you? Your only a few weeks after me. X

I ended up giving the 5:2 up lol couldn't stick to if. I'm just really watching what I eat, still can't do much exercise as my neck still sore. Oh exciting seeing your dress again! Yep I have everything planned lol, it's at the end of oct so not long after yours x

I ended up giving the 5:2 up lol couldn't stick to if. I'm just really watching what I eat, still can't do much exercise as my neck still sore. Oh exciting seeing your dress again! Yep I have everything planned lol, it's at the end of oct so not long after yours x

Loved trying my dress on again and I've lost just over an inch from my waist and the same from my hips, so happy with that. Just need to keep going!
Lost 3.5lb on 5:2 this week, finding it really good and getting good results from it!

Back