• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wedding photo

ooooh Maz, what a stunner :eek:

You look gorgeous, and your style of clothing is just fab. You are truely scrumptious hun and you have done great!!!

I love looking at piccies like this, thanks for adding them.

:D xx sj xx

Did you list your items on Ebay?? There is no going back for you now!!

Wow Maz you look gorgeous, yeah you!

Gx

ooooh Maz, what a stunner :eek:

You look gorgeous, and your style of clothing is just fab. You are truely scrumptious hun and you have done great!!!

I love looking at piccies like this, thanks for adding them.

:D xx sj xx

Did you list your items on Ebay?? There is no going back for you now!!
Thank you, your a stunner yourself! I like your new pic :)
I'm struggling a bit today but trying to keep focused.
I've taken all the pics of my ebay stuff, waiting until i get back from my hols to list.
x

Oh wow maz you look absolutely stunning :)

ahhh you guys are all so great :) I've been really weepy today, I'm tired, have a mouth full of ulcers and just feel fed up :( had a cry earlier but it didn't help :( I think I just need my holiday but its still 10 days away so thank you for cheering me up :) x

Oh Maz sorry you are feeling tearful, sounds like you really need the break. Know how you feel, I had a little weep last night and somehow letting it out makes you feel a little better. Hope you feel better tomorrow and ten days will fly by.

Gx

Maz get some vitamin C down you, the holiday will do you the world of good, let you relax and you deffo deserve it for all your hard work!!!!

Oh Maz sorry you are feeling tearful, sounds like you really need the break. Know how you feel, I had a little weep last night and somehow letting it out makes you feel a little better. Hope you feel better tomorrow and ten days will fly by.

Gx
Thanks, sorry you had a little weep too, strange how Monday I felt on top of the world and Tue and Wed I'm blubbing! I must be HELL to live with! Hope you feel a bit better aswell x

Maz get some vitamin C down you, the holiday will do you the world of good, let you relax and you deffo deserve it for all your hard work!!!!
thanks, I'll try the Vit C, I think I'm just tired, starting work at 6.45 everyday is hard work sometimes and I'm trying to get all the work done before i go away. I'm going to make hubby get up early on holiday to bag me a sun lounger in the sun :) x

ooo i heard a good one on the radio the other day when you come in from your night out put your towel down so it cant be nicked hehe

ooo i heard a good one on the radio the other day when you come in from your night out put your towel down so it cant be nicked hehe
PML!! If i wasn't so knackered by the time i get on holiday and going to bed at 11 that might work! Perhaps we'll try it with hubby's towel! I don't want to find mine floating in the pool :( x

:giggle:now that would be a funny sight lolololol

Maz you look stunning - a real clothes horse, all the outfits look wonderful on you....

Hope you're feeling better - hope we've cheered you up with all our compliments.

Countdown to your holiday - it will come round quick enough and you'll soon be feeling the warm sun.

H x