Wedding pic's!!

As promised to fatbridetobe, ollie and chelly, here are the wedding pics although there aint many but it gives yas the jist of how things went.....lol.

Back on the diet today so hoping it all goes well as I need to lose weight for my belated 3 month honeymoon in June.

All the best to everyone on your WI's, hope its the result that ya are looking for!!

Take care

Wow!! You looked amazing! Those photos have just given me goosebumps.

Congratulations, looks like you had a wonderful time.

just had a nose at your pics you look fabulous babe....congratulations. your dress was beautiful. good luck for a long happy future xx

Many congratulations, hope you will both be very happy. So wheres the honeymoon then?

You both look fantastic in your pics and looked like you had such a wonderful day! Many congratulations to you both and a long and happy marriage x x x

Great wedding photos, congratulations, you both look so happy and I am sure you will have a wonderful honeymoon in June.

Jo x

awwww wow!!!!

You look beautiful and what lovely wedding!!

I love the colours and everything!!!

thanks jo and chelly, yea its still a bit surreal though!! Still on cloud 9 but I am sure that will change within a couple of months

The photographs are beautiful, congratulations to you both hun.
The Brother does look hot too......lol

Hopefully not!! I hope your on Cloud 9 forever :)

Yea I think I will be up here for quite a while, hoping!!

The photographs are beautiful, congratulations to you both hun.
The Brother does look hot too......lol

Yea now can understand my predicament at the airport.....lol

Yeah, you could have remained (miss) unknown instead of Mrs......hehe.

You should pm pierce and ask him to change your name now that you are a married lady.

Congratulations - you looked radiant and what a great goal you have !

Wishing you both many happy years of happiness.

WOW! You look fabulous! The whole thing looked fab! Hope you really enjoyed the day!

Back