Wedding pictures after 6 stone loss :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi everyone . I am starting back on CD today , after losing 6.5 stone on LT and CD I came off to go on SW for a break , I managed to maintain ( apart from a little gain ) ok but didnt manage to loose the remaining 2 stone .. so I am back :)
    I also got married 2 weeks ago and have put some photos on my profile .. there are also some before pics on there .. beware though , they are nasty !!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    love the wedding pics,good luck with your weight loss.x

4. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    You look amazing - not even like the same person :D Congratulations on your wedding, and on not giving up on the last pesky pounds!

5. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    wow you look like a totally different person, I did ss a year ago when I had 5 stone to lose, this time I had 3.5 stone to lose and I have found it so much easier, hope you do to :)

6. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks :) and thankyou this time for that as everyone tells me its sooo much harder the 2nd time I have been dreading it ... so good to hear someone with a better 2nd experience . I think it may be a little easier as I know what to expect and I KNOW that it gets much easier after the first week .... I CAN do it :)

7. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Wow you looked beautiful and radiant (love the dress). Welcome back to CD that last 2st will be off in no time xx

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you look fabulous :) well done on the weight loss to date, after losing 5 stone, you'll have 2 stone off in now time

9. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    u look fab!!! well done, and good luck on the restart

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.