Wedding ring

pticouk

I'm about to buy my wedding ring online (want to make sure I get it before they run out, but am alittle stuck with sizes, they've sent me a sizer and I'm kind of an M N or O I Think my engagemetn ring is a P and that pretty much slides right on and off and is always twisting round, with the size finder M&N squeeze over my kuckle and the are fairly loose and twisty round the base of my finger O slides on much easier but means it'll come off a lot easier!! I'm thinking how much weight do we actually lose from our fingers? my engagement ring is definately a lot looser than it was when I got it in December.

I don't knoew whether to chance it and get an M as once it's on it's not going anywhere and will be eaiser for my Fiance to slide on by then!

Any tips?

Helen

OMG....please don't do what I did in a bid to find the right size!!

I got another mans medding ring stuck on my finger (photos in gallery!) for a week!!!
It was painful, embarrassing and definitely the wrong size :D

My engagement ring is an O and slides around like mad, but they sized me as a P for my wedding ring because my finger was still a little swollen (LMAO) and because they said with solid bands they'd be tighter?!

No idea if it's the right size, but had to go with it because wedding is in 3 weeks and the ring will only just be here in time as it is. (Left it till very last minute to order on account of having a poorly finger from the other ring :D)

I'd def pop into a shop if you get time and try a sizer on, then order online :)

K xxx

Hi

my rings are falling about but it isn't a problem since if you are getting them from an established jeweller, they will reduce them for free at a later date, as in my case.

Suz

A word of warning with this! I have a gorgeous diamond & emerald ring that I designed myself. Went in to ask about resizing & because of the baguette (long thin) diamonds I will have to have the ring remade (too much to resize as it will make the diamonds insecure...poor things!) because I've lost so much weight on my fingers! I am now a J but jeweller thinks I will go down another two sizes so has advised me to wait until having it resized! I wuld DEFINATELY go to a jeweller to have a proper sizing!

Back