Wedding Rings Fit yehhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 28 February 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Really happy today as the rings my hubby bought for me when we got married(think i was about 10st 12lb) fit again:D
    I had a different ring enlarged after i had my son (15st) and that ring is way to big now :D

Plus hubby told me that when i reach my goal of 9st he is going to take me on a shopping spree. I sooooooo cant wait he never cares how much i spend usually but i dont think he realises just how different its going to be this time.

He better rob a bank first cos im gonna go mad haha:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds like a good idea to keep you on track!! Good luck with spending everything hes got!! Sarahxx.

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done to you! and yes you shop til you drop ... you'll have earnt it!!

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Its a brilliant feeling isnt it. I managed to get my wedding ring on last week for the 1st time in 6 years.

Enjoy the spending you will have fun.

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Wow - it's brilliant isn't it - I too managed to get my ring on last week. It was awful not wearing it as I am so proud to be married and I loved putting it back on again! Hubby said when I get to target he will be buy me a new wedding and engagement ring (I only had a £30 engagement ring when we got married as we were young and skint), so am going to go for white gold and can't wait :D

7. Seniormum

Seniormum Member

Diet:
    WW???
    Well done thats a great achievement, I have had my rings stored in a jewellery box for years and would love to wear them again....you have given me hope!

8. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know its a great feeling. I had replacements but they were cheap as i like u bunny love to wear my rings. Now it feels great to have my originals back on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.