Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wedding Rings Fit yehhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 28 February 2007 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Really happy today as the rings my hubby bought for me when we got married(think i was about 10st 12lb) fit again:D
    I had a different ring enlarged after i had my son (15st) and that ring is way to big now :D

Plus hubby told me that when i reach my goal of 9st he is going to take me on a shopping spree. I sooooooo cant wait he never cares how much i spend usually but i dont think he realises just how different its going to be this time.

He better rob a bank first cos im gonna go mad haha:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sounds like a good idea to keep you on track!! Good luck with spending everything hes got!! Sarahxx.

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done to you! and yes you shop til you drop ... you'll have earnt it!!

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Its a brilliant feeling isnt it. I managed to get my wedding ring on last week for the 1st time in 6 years.

Enjoy the spending you will have fun.

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Wow - it's brilliant isn't it - I too managed to get my ring on last week. It was awful not wearing it as I am so proud to be married and I loved putting it back on again! Hubby said when I get to target he will be buy me a new wedding and engagement ring (I only had a £30 engagement ring when we got married as we were young and skint), so am going to go for white gold and can't wait :D

7. Seniormum

Seniormum Member

Diet:
    WW???
    Well done thats a great achievement, I have had my rings stored in a jewellery box for years and would love to wear them again....you have given me hope!

8. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know its a great feeling. I had replacements but they were cheap as i like u bunny love to wear my rings. Now it feels great to have my originals back on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.