ProPoints Wedding shoes and weight loss blues

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by cherrybomb-xo, 27 April 2015 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. cherrybomb-xo

cherrybomb-xo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this part of Minimins but definitely not new to Weight Watchers. This is roughly restart #48293!

I did really well on the Discover plan when I was 18 (2008), I lost 35lbs and then put it all back on again due to sheer laziness. I then rejoined to try out the ProPoints plan when I was 22 and slowly lost 3 stones, taking me to the 12-stone bracket. It would have been faster but I finally asked out my now-fiance after two years of dancing around the issue (never have I been so tense while waiting for a reply to a text!) so there were many, many dinner dates to be had in that time :D I then gained back most of the weight I lost when I moved from Edinburgh to Glasgow to live with him due to stress eating and all the holidays we insisted on booking.

I struggle daily with binge eating disorder, anxiety and OCD. For over a year now I've been bouncing around the 14st bracket and the scales even hit 15st at new year for the first time in almost three years. That was a shock which pushed me to attempt a VLCD meal replacement diet, which shifted half a stone very quickly but it wasn't sustainable for me. I've been trying to count calories but I get so obsessive - when you're weighing out lettuce leaves it's really time to have a word with yourself!

This morning I re-opened my online tracker, I threw my bathroom scales in the bin and I got my starting weight in Boots. I am resolving not to weigh myself again until 1 June, which will be tough for an obsessive daily weigher but I need to focus on what I'm putting into my body instead of the numbers on the scale.

Day one. Again. Here I go...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Good luck on your journey. You can do it

x

4. cherrybomb-xo

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you, here's hoping! :D xo

5. cherrybomb-xo

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 2

Yesterday went well, food was on point and I managed an hour of bootcamp plus a twenty minute walk each way across town. I woke up feeling motivated but today is one my long days (I work 9-5 but also attend college 6-9pm on Tuesday and Thursday nights) so I need to avoid the 3pm sugar slump! Plan for today:

B: 50g overnight oats with stewed apple, coffee
    L: Chicken salad with feta cheese, 2x boiled eggs and an olive oil dressing, 2x clementines, yoghurt
    D: Kerry LowLow chicken tikka masala (college night dinners are usually of the "ping" variety!)
    S: Banana

32/31PP
    41/49 remaining

6. amba_eliza

amba_eliza Full Member

Hi, here to subscribe. Hope you are having a good day today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

7. Splodgergill

Splodgergill Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I'm getting my diary back up and running today, looking forward to seeing your progress!

8. Shez__x

Shez__x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    subscribing :) good luck! xx

9. edelicate

edelicate Full Member

Here to subscribe x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.