Wedding weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by n3ttybt, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. n3ttybt

n3ttybt Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, Have been following SW on my own since Jan and joined a club last week.
    My name is Jeanette and I'm 30 and getting married in June next year:character00250:. I am currently over 8st overweight so have a long way to go, but have lost 1st and 4 lb so far. All of it has been steady which is good.:clap:
    I lost 3lb on my first weigh in, but am really craving sweet food at the moment and have seen the recipe for the roulade in the new mag and can't wait to try it out.
    I am in Manchester and I weigh in on a tuesday, I have mainly been using my wii fit for my exercise, although I did use a dvd on sunday and can only just move properly now!!, must get back on it, but have a 300 word assignment to get done for Monday.
    I am a student teacher and in my 3rd year, so as well as being thinner for my wedding I would also like to be a healthy primary school teacher so that I am a much better role model for the children.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Hello and welcome from another B2B (Sep '12)! You've done brilliantly on your weight loss so far! Take each mini goal at a time and you'll soon be well on your way to target! Good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.