Weddings!?

Anyone else had the problem of having to go to a wedding?
I'm a returning sser (of three whole days, yay!) and am really dreading what i'm going to do at the sit down meal.
Would feel terrible cracking out my chocolate tetra when they' ve spent so much money feeding me.
Arghh!

I start a tfr diet tomoz and I am going to be in the same predicement. Me and my oh have been invited to a wedding as well. I have decided that I am going to say that my tummy has been off, hence drinking all the water, and let my oh eat mine as well, but try and do it without making a big deal of it......not sure what else to do....it is going to be so hard but sooooo worth it. I cant think of anything else to say, I hate lying but it will be so much easier than having people turn their noses up at me etc etc. Good luck with whatever you decide. xx

Well i'm driving so that's always a good excuse for the sparkling mineral water.
Think i'll try and do the same, hopefully i'll just be on a table with close family so they all know anyway.
Good luck all you wedding goers!

Oh yeah....didnt think about the water and driving....thats a good one. Good luck with whatever you decide....but I do agree a wedding is a nightmare!! xx

Back