WEDNESDAY Hour X Hour

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
hiya
you lovely people hope you guys/girls are good, how were your WI's
kat how was your weigh in?
What did you people get upto last
night

Heyho, another sick day for me I am afraid. My neck is well and truly locked up, I am sure my head weighs 150 pounds as I can barely hold it up. :(

Other then that - not much. Feeling very blah. Understnadably. I hate pain. lol

Last night, I floated on codeine clouds and solpadine stars. :D

Haha
ahh hope you get better BL
best to stay in bed and read a book or something get plenty rest

ouch sounds painful BL

i'm off to work in a bit - training a teacher on an IT program to use when her pupil goe off travelling.

then its a couple of school visits, a bit of time in the office and a run this evening if i can force myself into it.

looks as if the weather's gong to be better than yesterday

daisy x

Weather yday is exactly what I needed nothing better than running in the rain :) was lovely

Hey hey

I lost 1lb this week which was a surprise at the time but in the grand scheme of things it is fine and my weight losses have been great week to week. I kept telling myself I was into a size 12 now so it is fine.

I have had a good day at work but decided I do not want to do anymore for now and am going to leave early and go for a mooch in town too!

Hope every one is having a good Wednesday!

Kat xx

i had a crappy start to the day
but just got back from WI and im ecstatic i lost 6lbs and ive got all the books to get started on RTM :)

Well done Ken that is brilliant! What is your total loss going into RTM then?

Kat xx

nice one ken
daisy x

Well done Ken, How do you feel going into RTM?

I have had a good day, work this morning then had to come home at lunchtime as my childminder is away and my DD only goes to nursery until 12.30.
We played on Wifit for a while then went shopping!
I then took her to the gym with me (they have an area at the back where they can play). I had my 2nd lot of measurements taken and have lost 19.5 inches! The staff were very impressed and were asking what else I was doing.
I am getting used to a bit of negativity now and when a lady came in afer me who has lost a lot of weight on WW they said how many inches I had lost she started slagging off the diet! GRRRRRR!
I just glared at her for the rest of my session - I know i should really just ignore her but hey.
I do think people are jealous that it works well and quickly!
Anyway who cares what anyone else thinks we know it works and is completely safe contrary to what we keep getting told.
Sorry for rambling but it does frustrate me sometimes.
Hope everyone else had a good Wednesday
Milli x

Back