Wednesday weigh in

*crystal*

Hiya everyone.
I've been on Rosmary Conley since 4th April and have lost 20lbs my weigh in day is Wednesday evening
I was 15.10 when I started

Week one : 4th april : signed up and was given a stone loss as first goal

Week two : 11th April : had to miss meeting :-(

Week three : 18th April : -7 lbs loss

Week four : 25th April : -4 lbs loss

Week five : 2nd may : -6 lbs loss

Week six : 9th may : -3 lbs loss

I followed the kick start booster diet book for first 2 weeks but was so expensive so ive been doing it with my own choice off foods keeping check on calories and fat per 100g
Bought some solo slim meals too use too

I havnt stayed for any workout classes which Rosmary offers as I get lift from another lady . I have been using my wii fit board

I havnt took my calories up to 1400 I'm still on 1200 and she's just took my calories upto my personal one off 1800 I starting to fancy more food but worried I'll not lose the weight if I eat more I trying to use fit board every day trying to do a hour but it's hard when got little one and starting potty training so my fit board will be limited to evening once kids in bed :-( I can't go gym just yet either as dunno if got nursery place for little one,

I'd love to fit into a size 14 and have a slimmer belly n feel good again.
Am I worrying for nothing ??

Well done, that is an amazing loss. I hope I do as well.

Well done on your weight loss so far! I'm going to give Rosemary a go from Monday with the books I have at home. How are you finding the diet? Do you have any tips? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya
I'm finding the diet ok I havnt followed her diet books meal by meal but I am sticking to 1200 or less even thou I'm now meant to be on 1800, and making sure I don't have more than 5% fat per 100g
I'm giving her solo slim a go so good for good results.
So expensive to cook from scatch and follow her book step by step I have two girls too so was hard to do it but ive found a way :)
Good luck with starting yours its hard first few days as ur body has to get used to less calories than before but we can do it just gotta think off our goal :)

Back