Wednesday Weigh-In

CherryPie3

Hey everyone, I'm starting my new journey today and therefore I will be having a Wednesday weigh in - anyone want to join me?
My backstory:
We have just returned from another trip to Disneyland Paris and I am so fed up of telling my children - "Your Daddy will take you on that ride as my bum is too big" "no sorry, Mummy is too chunky for that seat."

We are going to dlp again at Christmas and while I'm not expecting to be at target (ha if only), I'm hoping I will at least feel like I'm well on my way to being a better Mummy and less of a disappointment to them.

Starting weight <sigh>....

21st 11lbs / 305lbs

Here goes. Let's do this!!

I've no idea sorry! I'm doing this from home as there are no suitable group times near me unfortunately.

:)

Well it's my 1st weigh day... Just stepped on the scales and...

21st 6lbs.

Loss of 5lbs! :D
Very happy with that, long may it continue :)

Well done!
It really gives you a boost of motivation doesn't it? I feel like I've eaten like a pig this week but it's been all slimming world recipes. The pulled pork is amazing! :)

i know its hard to believe you can eat & lose weight, im loving it, i'm going to group tonight just because it gets me out the house & i want support for when i have a rubbish week. plus i want a certificate haha

Wednesday weigh in no.2 and today's weight was....

21st 3lbs. So another loss!

3lbs off this which means 8lbs altogether.

Love this 'diet'. :D

Can I join the Wednesday weigh-in club? Well done on your 8lbs loss - that's awesome.

I had my first weigh in last night and lost 5 and a half pounds! I am very pleased.

Would like to join wednesday weighers plz.

I joined 4 weeks ago and its my 1st time doing SW and i am loving it.

I started at 17.6

Week 1 -7
Week 2 -2.5
Week 3 -0.5

Current weight 16.10

Good luck everyone

Ive forgot to update

Week 4- 4.5lbs
Week 5- 1.5lbs

Total do far in 5 weeks 16lb.

Hey everyone, I'm starting my new journey today and therefore I will be having a Wednesday weigh in - anyone want to join me?
My backstory:
We have just returned from another trip to Disneyland Paris and I am so fed up of telling my children - "Your Daddy will take you on that ride as my bum is too big" "no sorry, Mummy is too chunky for that seat."

We are going to dlp again at Christmas and while I'm not expecting to be at target (ha if only), I'm hoping I will at least feel like I'm well on my way to being a better Mummy and less of a disappointment to them.

Starting weight <sigh>....

21st 11lbs / 305lbs

Here goes. Let's do this!!
Hello
I've just started and am weighing at home...simply because I just cannot justify spending any more money on diets! So I weighed on 1st November at 227.5lbs..and then proceeded to have two 'feeling sorry for myself binge days'. Yesterday, I decided it has to stop, so I'm not weighing again and will just have to suck up the inevitable two days' worth of gain and weigh on 8th. Hopefully it will be a positive result!!

Forgot to update here again.

Week 6 -3lb
Week 7 -1lb
Week 8 -2.5lb

Total loss 1st 8.5lbs

Week 9 and lost 0.5lb dissapointing but fingers crossed for a good number next week.

Total lost 1st9lbs

Don't be disappointed! Every little adds to a bigger picture!!

I lost 1lb this week which I am very happy with! Having sucked up the result of two days feeling sorry for myself which led to eating anything that didn't move and had to be written off and dinner out on Saturday with a dessert which I counted and tea out on Sunday which took me almost to maximum syns for the week I feel like I've done really well to pull it all back! Hope to have a good week this week!!

Start weight 227.5 ... Initial goal 181
Week 1 lost 1...226.5

Back