Wednesday Weigh In

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
Morning Slimmers.

How do we feel we've done today?

My scales at home (which I'm weaning myself off, only been on twice since official WI last week) show 1/2 pound loss. However, I WI at 5.30, so I've got the whole days eating to account for. I'm expecting 2lbs gain.

I had 3 days off plan over the weekend which included a meal out, copious amounts of alcohol, a huge breakfast and a yummy pot noodle with 3 slices of bread and butter:break_diet:I've been back on plan since Monday though. OH STS this morning (she won't come to class), which isn't bad really.

Another bad weekend coming up too, which will more than likely involve 3 visits to Subway, and more alcohol. So, I'm gonna give their salads a go. Not as virtuous as sticking on plan (which would be super had) but better than a foot long ;)

Well i tried some miracle weight loss pills for a week then sunday the scales said i had gained! so I got so mad and threw the bottle of pills across the room and gave up on them! The scales definitely show a loss this morning but I've got to wait until 7 tonight!

yay 2lb off for me today!!! :) , i am soooo chuft, my first wee target to myself was to get under 16,7 and i done it woo hoo x

I'm hoping for a loss after my 2.5lb gain last week but I feel 'fat' today so who knows?! I was away in Belfast for a long weekend and tried to stick to plan. I've definitely not gone over my 105 syns a week but we shall see!

I've had a wedding (not mine), a weekend away, a meal out on Monday (all sorta synned in a way) and a small but nasty incident with a tub of ben and jerry's so any loss will make me a happy chappy !

Roll on 4pm

weigh in for me is in the morning....
I lost 2.5 lb this week... and got SOTW !!!!!!
well happy:bliss::bliss:

Firstly..congrats to those who have lost or maintained;)
I'm hoping for a loss after my 2.5lb gain last week but I feel 'fat' today so who knows?! I was away in Belfast for a long weekend and tried to stick to plan. I've definitely not gone over my 105 syns a week but we shall see!
Thats how I feel...so fat this week!! I did gain 2lbs after a weekend of partying (didnt cheat with food..just drank lots of wine!:eek:). Im feeling really fat everytime I eat now:( I only mainly eat free foods..and superfree..hardly ever use syns for food..otherthan tomato puree. I use my syne to allow myself a tipple at night (usually a glass of diet coke a vodka...maybe 2). I havent touched chocolate or crisps for about 5-6 weeks now..so why do I still feel fat and guilty eating free foods?? Ive even been going swimming 2-3 times a week..doing 100 lengths a time!! If Ive not lost weight this Monday I fear I will give in :(:wave_cry:

weigh in was this morning for me, 1/2lb off for me quite disappointed with that, still 1/2lb off is better than 1/2lb on i suppose! I also got my 1 stone sticker today as well, so i`ve lost a stone in 5 weeks. x

weigh in was this morning for me, 1/2lb off for me quite disappointed with that, still 1/2lb off is better than 1/2lb on i suppose! I also got my 1 stone sticker today as well, so i`ve lost a stone in 5 weeks. x

well done , feels great dont it ??

Thanks! would be great if i could do another stone in 5 weeks! x

Rach 1 stone in 5 weeks is amazing... well done. I know it's really hard to accept compliments sometimes but honestly it is great NOW that you have lost 1 stone whether you lose another in 5 weeks or not!

I have my WI later on this evening. Sometimes I hate that my WI is at 8pm... I'd rather just know sooner how good/bad I'd done!

Back