wednesday weigh ins....xxxxx

Weighed in yesterday (a day early)
Only 2.5lbs but cant complain cos thats 24lbs in 3weeks WOO HOO!!!!
Struggling with water at moment so gonna 'up the anti' & get guzzling this week :)
Good luck everyone!!!
Niki
x

Well done Kilobel, Remember all them losses soon add up x

Lost 1.4kg this week. I'm a bit disappointed, but I deserve it, I've not had enough water and I had a blip on Friday night and ate three (yes three!) pork sausages. :(

I was too embarrassed and too ashamed to post about it.

hey hun that is still a good loss especially as you have eaten sausages ! dont be 2 hard on urself, you're doing really well. we all have our moments of weakness,just forget it and move on, bet you have a bigger loss next week...xxx

Thanks sweetie xxx

have posted in a seperate thread but will pst here too cause am so excited (sad I know) first weigh in today and I lost 10.5lbs!!!!

Last edited:
good luck wed weighers x

well done for those that have posted so far and best of luck for those weighing later today

Well done to all those who have lost today and good luck to those who haven't yet weighed in!! :)

Lost 5.5lb today

Thats 1 st 7.5 lbs in 3 weeks but really knackered today

well done to all of you
xx

thanks nicki, i've been reading the refeed threads so i think i'll be posting on there quite a lot, i'm just nervous about losing control with eating. I think in a lot of ways TFR is the easy part it's gonna be keeping it off & not going back to old habbits that will be the hard part.

Back