WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN'S

I lost 1lb very disappointed as the first week you get a good loss.......have to carry on as for health reasons I need to lose weight Ann

I was really naughty this week and had lasagne and a small pot of ben and jerrys, plus little exercise. And only lost 1/2 a pound but it also put my total weight loss to date to two stone so I am happy!!! Hopefully I will do better next week plus I have a lot of exercise this week and beach at the weekend so next week should be better.

Weigh in this morning and I'm 18st 9 1/4 so for the last week I've lost 2.5lbs which I'm really pleased with as only worked out twice due to my nan being in hospital x

Hi, I'm a Wednesday Weigher too, I couldn't make my group last week so I'm hoping for a decent loss this week :)

Hey ladies may I join this thread? Slimming at home loosely based on Slimming World but kind of my own thing with My Fitness Pal App to record my meals x

Another 2lb off. Brings me to being 19st 0.6lb. Have set a halfway goal of 16 1/2 stone and hubby said he'll than get me a bike! So 35lb to go.

What will be will be this week, I'm in need of a fresh start and kick in the rear !
I need to stop making excuses and get on it !
Once I have weighed on Wednesday its a new start for me I hope.

2.4lb off so now under 19 stone. 5.2lb away from my first mini goal of 18 1/2 stone

2.6lb exactly 262 - 18st 10lb!!! 3lb away from my first target - I miscalculated and thought I was there already, boo but oh well, I am MIA from tomorrow, staying with rellies so may not be able to log on MFP my exact calories so am probably going to be overly cautious or not lol. Will see a week Thursday.

Last edited:
Back