• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wednesday WI Result...Good luck

Finding inspiration
I'm weighing tonight... but it's my star week... so anything could happen. I've had a pretty good week though, so I've given myself a fighting chance, despite my hormones and water retention! Time will tell I suppose!
My weigh in too. Not sure how I'll have done as I was naughty on weigh in day last week (had a pastrami wholemeal baguette for lunch followed by chinese for dinner!) - have been good the rest of this week (had 2 days of 10ish syns and the rest 5-6 syns) but I we'll see if it catches up with me!
Weighed in last night, only 0.5lb. I know its a loss but it seems that one week is an average loss and the next is a very small loss (and a gain when i had to take antibiotics). Any loss is great but I was calculating my mini goals with a 2lbs loss each week and its not going to happen.
Oh well :) Mustn't grumble!!
Good Luck with your WI tonight!!
Good luck Wednesday Weighers...

I am weighing in tonight, so results later from me.

I have had, as usual, good week days and less-good weekend days. Having totted up syns though, I should be within 105. I haven't had any wine this weekend!! I've also exercised more this week. I'll be disappointed with myself if I don't lose the 1½ I gained last week.

We'll see!
Good luck to everyone weighing later and congrats to those who have already weighed and had the results they hoped for...wish I could lose 3lb in a week ! <stamps feet> lol
hi all I wi today and lost 2lb and got my 2 stone award