Wee glitch on Evans online tonight

Starlight

Gold Member
Just found out theres a wee glitch on the Evans site if anyone uses it. The voucher code EVOLVE20 is giving you £20 off ANY order instead of 20%

Ive just ordered 5 boxes of tights for work @ £4 each - used the voucher and got charged £4 total :)

Ooooh guess where im headed now!! Thanks starlight :D xx

Thanks for sharing :)

I have ordered a dress £37 got it for £21 and went back and got pack of 2 bras for £7 should have been £23 hope I get them :)

And they accept paypal :)

I have put through 4 separate orders, Saved myself £80 :) wooohoo..... Bought size 14 for me to get into

Thanks Starlight

Thanks for the tip hun :D have just ordered £30 trackie bottoms for a £10 and done delivery for monday, be interesting to see if it goes through.:p

Couldn't remember my password and been waiting a while to reset so av asked my bro to do it for me, he thinks am crazy lol. Ordered 3 pairs of sandals ?.

Thanks Starlight x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*fingers crossed for a lovely size 18 swimsuit and some nice earrings for my holiday in 7 weeks*

Pesky evans cancelled my order that time there was a glitch

They are cancelling orders :(

They are cancelling orders :(

I've been tracking mine and it says its being packed by their shipping department. How did you find out they cancelled yours? Did they email you? x

Yeah I seen the 'ahem' lol! Mine says packing too as yet. They must be cancelling in order of time purchased. I bet we find out at the same time :(

This happened to me with a boxed set of DVD's......Tescos cancelled the order....don't get your hopes up girls!

We'll see. Fingers crossed we get our orders, if not then no worries! :)

Back