1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

weebee's newbie food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by weebee, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. weebee

weebee Full Member

Hi folks

I am going to post a daily food diary here for 1 week and would love it if you could give me hints and tips as I go along. I only lost 1.5 lbs in my first week but I have done some things wrong so I am hoping to sort them out this week. (extra easy)

Day 1

Breakfast - 2 slices of wm bread (HEXB) and 2 poached eggs

Lunch - baked potato, red pepper and chilli cottage cheese (1) salad, fresh fruit salad bowl

Dinner - pasta and dolmio express pouch sauce (4.5), fresh fruit salad

Drinks - 3 cups of tea with milk (HEXA)

Snacks - tunnocks tea cake (5.5)

Syns - 10
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi u should be having 1/3 superfree food with each meal so u could have some grilled tomates and mushrooms with ur poached eggs, r u using 400g w/m bread ? and if ur only having 3 cups of tea ur not using all ur h/e a (unless u r having very milky ones) i usually have quite a bit of milk left some days so make myself a milky coffee with it. how much weight r u looking at losing i need to lose another 2 stone and have 15 syns every day then if i get a bit stuck i have my syns that i can cut down on, good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.