Week 1 - 16lbs lost ... Dont feel like i like any slimmer

wannabefitatthirty

image-4239192370.jpg

Every1 telling me I've lost weight, old smaller clothes fitting but don't feel like I look any different.... How long til I notice a difference?

Omg !!! 16 lbs my biggest week was week 1 and I only lost 6 lbs keep up the good work was only in week 4 i could see a difference

Hey... the fact that your clothes it better and your friends are noticing shows that it is happening. It just shows how what we see in the mirror isn't really there.
Last time I did CD I got down to my goal weight of 12 stone (I'm 5ft 9) and a size 12 but when I looked in the mirror I still saw size 18/20 18 stone me.
I really couldn't see any difference. Now when I look back at pictures its obvious but we really are blind to what we look like.

That's an amazing loss! I have lost 33lbs and still don't see it some days! Even though I have clothes falling off me and people telling me I just feel the same some days. I guess if you have been overweight for a while and you are just used to the way youvlook it takes a while for your brain to realise that you can an have changed. X

I see a definite difference round your waist. 16lb in a week wow thats fab well done on the loss xx

Thank u kezzeybee. I kno I won't see a massive difference in a week, just wondered what others thought as my friend took these pics n was going on about how much smaller I look and I couldn't see a difference:-/ it's weird, I'm lightest I've been since I was 16 but still feel fat :-( but reading threads on here. A lot of people feel like that

Yeah I'm just starting my 4th week and dont see much difference even though so many clothes I couldnt get on before fit perfect now and my bf is always saying I look loads slimmer, but I just dont see it xx

you honestly can tell a difference! well done you.

i think its in our heads that we dont see what others see.

i had lost 23lbs from end jan to april, through diet and exercise - couldnt se a difference, yes my clothes a little looser but still looked exactly the same despite ppl telling me they could notice a huge difference.

so this is me on day 7 on ss, 8 lbs lost - so i am now 12stone 2 - if i dont see me looking any slimmer by the end of week 3 i will seriously be enraged! haha i wana be skinny!

Hi huni, Im on week 6 now and I can only just notice a tiny difference in myself if I'm honest. My mum and sisters say they can see it though so I'm hoping it just me lol! Really hoping to feel a bit of difference in myself in the next few months, good luck with everything xxx

Back