Week 1....again!

lou1

Hiya, I have been reading through all blogs but decided to start up again as I do think it helps to motivate and the support is great!!!

This is my 2nd time on Lipotrim, in 2010 I completed 10wks tfr and lost 3 stone! I gained 2 back over the years, I have tried exante and slimming world, exante wasn't for me and slimming world I love but it's very slow, I will go back to SW when I meet my target!

My weigh in day is wed so I'm nearing the week now, have been fine except yesterday felt week,today I have more than enough energy!!!!

Last week I weighed....

11.12 my aim is 9st7lbs

Ps: I need to change all my stats when I get home from work won't let me on my phone!!!!

Hi Lou1

I also did Lipotrim in 2009- lost 3 stone in around 9 weeks.

Started again last Monday and crumbled on Monday night, ate everything in sight on Tuesday & realised the food made me feel worse instead of better!

So started again on Wednesday with a more positive approach... It's been a tough few days especially over the weekend when my family were eating chinese infront of me ( I really should have left the room :cry:) But I'm ready for my weigh in tomorrow (day early) and I'm starting to feel like I'm shaking off the "Ketosis Flu"... Eventually :p

Hopefully the next 8 weeks fly in :rolleyes:

Hi lou and michaela well done for taking the step it's time to move on and learn from mistakes. You both have experienced this before so probably not much I can say to you other than the support you get in this forum will get you through. Plus I find I feel responsible for not slipping as we all rely on one another!

Welcome back abroad Lou and Michaela :) don't dwell on past experiences just look to the future. You can do it :)

Thanks ladies,

well I feel very motivated so just to keep it up!! I haven't felt hungry at all but I just crave food!!!! I keep saying to myself, it's only 10 weeks out of your life that I can't have (within reason) whatever it is I'm craving and it seems to keep me on track.....weigh in wed and I can't wait! I feel less bloated and my face doesn't look as puffy! The water is a major help bladder is finally got used to the amount of water!
I also had my period to so hopefully that won't hinder my weigh in!

Thanks again, even though I have only posted today I have been stalking the pages over the last week! Great inspiration xxx

Oh and well done michaela for getting straight back on it! I think u done the right thing by giving yourself a few more days! Good luck hun in ur weigh in!

Good luck for the weigh-ins ladies!

10lbs off in 6 days, very happy with that :) Good luck for tomorrow weigh in Lou1.

Does anyone know when I will start to feel an energy boost? I expected it by now to be honest! Feeling so sluggish and tired today with really bad cravings! I nearly feel like I'm not in ketosis any more but that's impossible as I've been 100%! Last time the energy burst hit me by the time of my first weigh in! Help :(

On week 2 of LT and joined the forum because it seems really supportive and I'm struggling!! Good luck with your weigh in girls

Good luck laurill it is tough but you have done so well so far! I found today hard kept craving everything around me hoping it passes shortly.....

Hya lou I last did lipo in 2013 and lost almost 3 stones xx I felt so much better xx no back or knee pains xx I slowly put 2 stone back on and feel ready for it again xx
started 3 week ago xx lost 6 the first week xx 5 the latter two weeks xx feel great xx no headaches xx have weaned myself off the coffee I loved and had too much of lol xx now on earl grey tea xx am teo days into week four xxwant to move another stone before I try to maintain by doing lipo partial xx hope u going well xx

Had a brilliant loss of 9lbs, feel very motivated to keep 100% for the next week!!

Aiming for a 4lb next week!!

Hey greenman, it's great isn't it! Even before I started posting was great just to read people's stories and tips! Ya there's deffo men on here they just seem to be quieter....go figure lol.... How's it going for you? I think my husband could benefit for a few weeks tfr but he has no interest!

Sorry chintah, bypassed your message!
Well done on rejoining you doing well? It's mad how when u lose it and gain some back how uncomfortable you feel, but before you lose for the first time Ya don't notice the strain on your body as much.....maybe just me though! Hope that makes sense lol....

Hi- yip it's great for support and remember you will be able to provide support to the rest of us as well!! There are a few blokes- check out the dairy's and leave them a comment maybe it'll get them posting!

Hya lou it does make sense xx wen you think of the pounds as bags of sugar on your back and knees .... well mine hurt a lot less wen I had lost it before xx how do I get the tracker thing lou xx

Hope you are all doing well,

I did it many years ago and was high as a kite with energy... This time I never got a boost... Just kinda plodding along... I have a child now so maybe that's the difference... But like someone above me just said it's a small chunk of time in our lives to make the changes we need/want to make....

Keep up the good work and the only place the scales is going is down...

Back