week 1 complete wowwww whats ur week 1 weigh in ladies?

tanya12

so i been on this for 1 week now and have lost a total of 7lb, thought i may lose more by every1 elses losses but im still happy with it in adition to the 7lb i also lost 2 inches around my tummy :D

i just want to say a HUGE thank you to all you girls on here for keeping me going :eek: xxxxxx

heres to another week with good losses and hopefully not so much of the jumping on the scales lol

I lost 8lbs in my first week, it really depends on peoples start weight, height etc, for example someone who weighs 20 stone and is 5ft 5 say would have more to lose than some one who is 20 st and 6ft, those that have more to lose generally lose more weight the first week, this is of course a very general statement as some people who have much less to lose can have brilliant losses week and vice versa. If you think Biggest loser, the ones with more to lose will have higher figures but it all goes on % weight loss. If you see at the bottom of my profile on the left there is % weight loss. If you complete your profile you will have one too. If you are looking for what sort of losses to expect have a look for someone with similar starting stats to yourself and you will have more of an idea, of course we are all different but it will give you an idea , I am in week 2 now , I can't believe its only 11 days as it does seem longer but its easier as its my routine now if that makes sense, have a good week 2 :)

tanya12 said:
so i been on this for 1 week now and have lost a total of 7lb, thought i may lose more by every1 elses losses but im still happy with it in adition to the 7lb i also lost 2 inches around my tummy :D

i just want to say a HUGE thank you to all you girls on here for keeping me going :eek: xxxxxx

heres to another week with good losses and hopefully not so much of the jumping on the scales lol

Hey Tanya I lost 7lb too whooooo :) go us !!

That is the equivalent to a small Yorkshire terrier al have you know lol xxx

Last edited:
Well done Tanya!! :D

Sarah xx

Hi, well done ladies. Great results.

I lost 6lb and my hubbie lost 9lb. I am delighted as I got into a pair of jeans I have not worn since last March and am wearing them comfortably as we speak :D. I am so happy and cannot wait for next week, bring it on.

fee79 said:
Hi, well done ladies. Great results.

I lost 6lb and my hubbie lost 9lb. I am delighted as I got into a pair of jeans I have not worn since last March and am wearing them comfortably as we speak :D. I am so happy and cannot wait for next week, bring it on.

Whoooooooooo

Makes you feel good :) x

Was at 7.5 lb down Sunday. Holding off weighing till friday as TOM came yesterday.

Bit dissapointed with losses so far hopefully next week be better!

Well done everyone, doing awesome Xx

Spandex said:
I lost 14lb but I'm a big un. Am stalling at the moment though :( Well done everyone x

Things will slow Down think of how you felt when you weighed yourself and the lbs were gone :)

I lost 12 pounds!! and not feeling hungry or fed up yet! well done everyone x

7lbs off after week 1. Well done all for getting through week 1!

Well done you... firstly for the 7lb loss and secondly for realising that any loss is a positive and thirdly for understanding we are all differant and will loose at differant rates!
Id be over the moon on Monday of id lost 7lbs when I have my first WI on S&S after swapping from CD
good on you x

woohoo well done on your losses xxxx this as made me more determined to do this

Back