Week 1 day 5 no energy, Help

lyric

This is my last start! I have found a wonderfull councellor and am working to becoming a councellor myself so i have a good goal.

The only problem im having is that im TOTALLY exhausted with zero energy, my get up and go has got up and left me!! also i feel very shakey like my body has gone into shock.
Any ideas to help me over come this
Thanx
Lyric

Hi Lyric.

I definitely helps that you have a good CDC....this journey isn't easy and a counsellor certainly helps you along the way!!
You may feel exhausted to begin with, it's just your body adjusting to going without the food intake (calories) that you had in the past.
Are you trying to do too much?
I think sometimes people like to think that they should exercise or do more because they are on a diet and they over do things...take things easy for a liitle while.

Good luck - this is my day 6 and I can assure you it will get easier.

hi

I am a newby to this site and must say its a great support system.
on day 17 of cd lost 6kgs so far and many inches.
Two great things to help me stick to diet ...my counsellor and this forum. thanks good luck to all x:)

Thanks, Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost a whooping 9 pound!!!!
Felt fantastic what a positive start . Cant wait to see it all comming off.

That's a fantastic first weight loss!!! Well done!!

I have mine this evening and I am really looking for to it!!

Take care

Kerry-Ann

x

This is my last start! I have found a wonderfull councellor and am working to becoming a councellor myself so i have a good goal.

The only problem im having is that im TOTALLY exhausted with zero energy, my get up and go has got up and left me!! also i feel very shakey like my body has gone into shock.
Any ideas to help me over come this
Thanx
Lyric

Hi Lyric,

Well done on getting to day five.

In the first couple of weeks your body goes through a detoxing and it totally saps the energy especially if your diet was full of high carbs before you began your weight loss journey.

So you do need to take it easy and rest up and have a look at your water/fluid intake as you might need to increase it.

Also splitting your packs in two and have six mini meals throughout the day instead of three will help to balance the blood sugars.

Just remember you need to make up each half fresh and consume within fifteen minutes as to preserve the nutritional value.

The tetra packs you can divide and keep the other half for later as they do keep for a few hours. I find them very concentrated and I prefer them watered well down.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks, Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost a whooping 9 pound!!!!
Felt fantastic what a positive start . Cant wait to see it all comming off.

Well done on your weight loss!!!

9 pounds:happy096:

Back