Week 1 Done - 7lb Lost!!!! :)

Anna-Marie

Woohoo..I've cracked week 1 and lost half a stone :D I've gone from the 13s to the 12s..I'm so happy!! An almighty struggle at times and a few times I felt like giving up.. but I was strong and it was soooooo worth it at the weigh in!! I've been on day-trips & meals-out and watched countless people eat take-aways in my company and not a morsel has passed my lips and I'm so proud of myself :D I hadn't even heard of lipotrim until a few weeks ago and now here it is changing my life..I've a long way to go but I'm on the best road for it.. Roll on week 2!! :happy036:

Well done Anna-Marie that's fantastic news, bring on week 2!!!! ;) x

Thanks Emma :D Did you lose your 6 stone on Lipotrim? What an amazing loss! x

Thanks frankie and nutty :D it's been an up and down week but I've managed to get through it and had a good loss to reassure me to keep going.. every loss gets me nearer to my goal and it's not gonna be like this forever! I try to drink water each time I'm hungry and have had a few black decaf coffees throughout the days. Been a bit low on energy these last 2 days n even had to have a nap yesterday afternoon (very unlike me), but had a very busy weekend so I'm putting it down to that and gonna take it a little easier for the rest of the week. I had all shakes last week, vanilla and strawberry. I'm trying a mix this week and had a choc shake this afternoon and a chicken soup for my last shake this evening. The soup wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either, it made a change anyway :) Does anyone know if it's ok to add pepper?..I didn't this time as wasn't sure but would like to in future. I'm sure you will do great with the weigh in nutty, well done for completing day 5 :D looking forward to it getting easier frankie ;)

Well done. Seeing that first loss on the scales just makes you want to carry on.

Thanks nutty, so glad you can add pepper and even dried herbs, it's ok without but only just! I only got one this week just in case I didn't like it so will get some for next week and have them for tea on a couple of nights to spice it up a bit..lol :) Going to buy some soda water and sparkling tomorrow too, haven't treated myself to that yet either lol, just a shame lemon/lime isn't allowed:( going to try a vanilla shake with coffee in the next few days, trying to vary it all as much as possible. Have you tried a chocolate mousse yet? not sure whether to make one as don't think I would be happy using up a shake on just a chocolate mousse, wouldn't really feel like I'd had much! & thanks Emob, it's a great incentive. I usually give up at other times if I don't see the results I want quick enough, but don't think that will be the case with this :D trying to stay strong all the time and fight the urges, it's hard trying to break bad habits but I won't be beaten, I've got too much to lose :D

Well done on your weight loss too Emob, you've had great results so far!! :D

Thanks. I keep waiting for a small one now.

The vanilla and coffee is lovely and the chocolate and coffee.
I'm not sure about a mousse think I stick to shakes and soup . X
will try the choc/coffee & vanilla/coffee this week :) think I'll avoid the mousse for now, it doesn't see too appealing, will save it for when I need a change :D

Thanks. I keep waiting for a small one now.
I wouldn't worry what you lose.. it all adds up to your goal and you've lost quite a bit each week and done brilliantly!! :D

Back