Extra Easy Week 1 done... Help!

MrsP

Hi everyone started last week at 14st 12lb I have done everything by the book but came on my period and feel so fat and bloated!! So worries for a gain!
Also I weigh in at 7.30pm... What the hell do u eat all day? I don't want to weigh heavy!?? Help!! Been have loads of super free and all 15 syns most days xxx

If you gain because of Mother Nature then it'll be gone next week so no need to stress about it. It'll make next week's loss look better!

I eat normally on WI day until midafternoon. I weigh at 7:30 too so wait until after weigh to have dinner. I'll take a snack to group to have because otherwise I'm starving by the time I get in.

Good luck tonight!

I also weigh at 7.30pm but I don't do much different I eat normally but I don't drink late afternoon onwards and I have my tea at 5pm so has time to digest first. It doesn't effect my weight loss cus I do it every week.
Whatever u decide to do just make sure u do the same each week.

I also weigh at 7.30pm but I don't do much different I eat normally but I don't drink late afternoon onwards and I have my tea at 5pm so has time to digest first. It doesn't effect my weight loss cus I do it every week.
Whatever u decide to do just make sure u do the same each week.

That's what I have done and will carry on doing so too. If be starving if I didn't have dinner before weigh in! ( 7.30pm)

I think as mentioned above, do whatever you like on weigh-in day, but just then ensure you always do the same each weigh-in day :) Personally I eat a normal breakfast, soup for lunch and plenty of fruit, and then wait until after weigh-in to have dinner. I have a tendency to down pints of water during the day if I get thirsty so I have to remind myself not to do this from about 3pm onwards (I weigh-in at 5pm) x

I can gain up to 5lbs on a "star week" but the loss the following week makes up for it! You have been on plan so you know in your heart its not a true weigh, you just have to be patient!

Totally agree with the advice above on what to eat for weigh day. Do what you want as its your first, and then make sure you do the same every other week!

Best of luck!

Back