Week 1 - DONE!!

Hello all,

Stepped on the scales this morning and my first weeks weight loss is 9lbs - whoopee!!!!
Struggled through days 1 to 4, day 5 woke up a new woman! Sudden surge of energy at 6am (and believe me I'm not a morning person!) strode out with the dog and iPod and I've been the same for 3 days now - hunger has gone, have a weird euphoric feeling and I feel soooo positive. I can't wait to do the next week!
LOVE this diet so far - so here's a very cheery 'hello' to everyone else out there completing their first week - hope its going well...
I might make a Yummy Mummy yet!

Hello all,

You will! Brilliant first weeks loss, and you're so totally there with the feel good factor. Don't worry one bit if you get a really tired couple of days this week, you'll soon get the energy kick in once again, it's all normal :)

Well done! Great to hear such positive vibes too- cant wait to get back to feeling like that myself! X

Brilliant well done!

i also had the feel good factor kick in on about day 5 or 6... Felt amazing and walked round all day with a sort of silly grin and a skip in my step! Sure my colleagues are wondering what on earth is up with me lol... Going to keep them guessing! :D

I was feeling so good too, but the night of day 7 and morning of day 8 I've been a wreck so hungry and couldn't sleep so knackered :(
Is this normal? Does it pass? X

Hello all,

Stepped on the scales this morning and my first weeks weight loss is 9lbs - whoopee!!!!
Struggled through days 1 to 4, day 5 woke up a new woman! Sudden surge of energy at 6am (and believe me I'm not a morning person!) strode out with the dog and iPod and I've been the same for 3 days now - hunger has gone, have a weird euphoric feeling and I feel soooo positive. I can't wait to do the next week!
LOVE this diet so far - so here's a very cheery 'hello' to everyone else out there completing their first week - hope its going well...

Well done and Congrats Slummi Mummi. I just weighed in this morning and lost 9lbs too. Cant beleive it and whether I only lose 1lb per week from now on, i will keep going with it as the only way is down from here.

I can't say that I have the energy thing though but I have been really busy at work so havent really had time to think about it which could be a blessing though!!lol. Anyway, well done. Onwards and downwards!!(the weight, lol).x

WELL DONE! :D I've just completed my first week on s&s alone (did a week of combined lipotrim and s&s), my official weigh in is tomorrow... know I've lost ovr 1st 1lb since I started as I've been doing cheeky weigh ins daily to keep me motivated! xxx

Congratulations on a fantastic loss! Keep it up & Good Luck to you all! Heres hoping I can achieve a loss nearly as good as yours in my 1st week :) xxxx

Ahh thanks all for the support - just got back from my sons 3rd birthday party (38 kids!!!) and I managed to stay way away from all the party food cake and sweets - happily sipping my water. Now that was a test!
Onwards and downwards - after such a big loss in the first week, how much did you guys lose on the second week? Don't want to get too excited then disappointed.... Is 3lb realistic?

Well I for one think u must have serious determination! 38 kiddies as well as birthday cake! Well done you!

That's me "on it" from today, strangely excited & spurred on by your posts!

How are you finding the packs are you doing 3+ protein or 4?

?xxxx

I'm doing 4 packs and find them fine - much easier than choosing, prepping and cooking food! I've got some eat outs this week so ill do 3 and a meal - hopefully can find something carb free in restaurants!

Hope it goes well for you this week willbesize12 - keep us updated!

Thanks! Day 1 is over! I conquered it!!! WOO HOO!!!

Did ok, decided to do 3 packs + pro today!
Struggled with the water, lemon spritz s&s flavouring is soooo much like soluble aspirin (yuk).

Roll on tomorrow, got a mate date only minus the cake for me (will have a bar).

Looking forward to tomorrow's challenges!

Hope u r well! gxx

Back