Step 1 Sole Source Week 1 - let the journey begin...

Hi everyone!

So here's my story;
I started on the CD last year weighing in at 13.6 stone! I'll admit, when I first started the diet, I was so strict on myself and didn't cheat once...but as the weeks passed and the weight dropped, I ended up thinking "Oh just packet of skittles won't hurt" and "I'm sure one can of Vimto will be fine" (as you can probably tell already I have an awful sweet tooth!!), but as these thoughts kept creeping up on me, the weight loss didn't stop, but it did definitely slow down!!
In the 6 months I was on the Cambridge diet, I got down to 10.6 which was a massive acheievment for me! Especially as I had cheated through at least the last 2 or 3 months of that! But then...the new boyfriend came alone (stupid male species!!) and the wait gradually crept back on!!

So here I am today, back again...going it alone...weighing in at 12.6...so not as heavy as previous but still 2st I should have really kept off!!

I'm 5"3 and hoping to get myself back down to the 10.6 I was before, and hopefully smash that goal and get down to the 9st arena!!

I jet off to sunny Cyprus in 10 weeks and my aim is to get down to a comfortable and toned size 10-12 by this time!! (I currently wear size 16 generally, although in about a 12 -14 on top!)

Hopefully with the help of this forum I'll be able to keep motivated and stick with it!!

Any recipe ideas (specifically using gelatin instead of mix a moouse!) are welcome and just support really!

With the help of the trusty iPhone app I'll be checking in regularly and so here if anyone ever just needs some motivational chats or just a general chin wag!!

Good luck everyone and hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Sammi xx

Hey sammi,

How you doing? I will be honest I have tried to re start and failed a few times but as of tomro I'm back on it.

Look forward to hearing how your getting on and hopefully we can support each other x

Hi Laura,

Started the week off really well...however due to a slight hiccup at work...diet seemed to go completely out the window again!!

Determined that I will start and stick with it this week!! Times ticking by before my holiday!!

Good luck!! X

Back