Week 1 - Lipo here I am!

mvmoree

Day 1
Better than I expected - but am so busy at work time flies.

Day 2
Suffered from a headache all day. Think I drank > 2 litres of water. I don't feel hungry at all as I visualise a new svelte & energetic me in a few month's time.

I have to cook for daughter and husband, but just get on with it & hope to save a few £££££ on groceries for a while.

Quite a challenge for next 4 days from Thursday - on a 2 day work course away from home, then it is the weekend. Yikes!

My first ever LT TFR weigh-in is 8.30 on Monday.

Welcome and best of luck with the lipotrim journey! Bring on the losses :-D

just do your best and be 100% all weekend to make up for any slip ups while working away!

I found the hardest part regarding cooking for other people wasn't the fact I was hungry and wanted some it was the remembering not to dip a finger to taste things as I was doing it. In the end I think my wife decided my cooking was no longer up to scratch and has removed that duty for the duration of the diet! :D

The headaches will pass but I don't envy you being away from home for a couple of days. I find those kind of things usually revolve around food as people either want to be sociable (and eat and drink) or you get really bored (and eat and drink). Be strong, think of the 'new you' just around the corner and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Good luck with you weight loss.

Thank you - very encouraging.

Day 4 - am sticking to it ok today so far. Just Nipped off to my room to have a shake and a bit of quiet time & relax which is a novelty to me. Ah, bliss! :)

7lbs lost - wow! Into week 2 now. My dress today feels looser which is nice for a change. Very busy at work. I feel good. :)

That's great we'll done!

Wow well done ! :)

Back