week 1 on my lipotrim diet first time

Hi Michelle! I am on day 3, well early hours of, and I think the hardest part is done! Why are you struggling...
keep thinking of your main reason for starting this!

i was struggling with feeling very hungry yesterday. but not as hungry today, im looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday, how are u getting on today

michelle122 said:
i was struggling with feeling very hungry yesterday. but not as hungry today, im looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday, how are u getting on today

Hiya Michelle, stay strong for the first week and drink plenty of water and I promise it does get easier !

Suzanne

Well I have been in the pub with friends and have stuck to water and black coffee. I am feeling very hungry today and nearly gave in but then I thought I am nearly half way through my first week, it would be silly to give up! I keep thinking of my motivation which is to look nice in my bikini when I go away in august! I can't wait until my weigh in and hope ketosis kicks in soon!

Hi Michelle, you need to stay strong in the the first week and keep reminding yourself why you're doing this and how happy you'll be when you get there! Stay strong. xx

so worth sticking with!! been on 2wks and lost 18lb and feel great!!! yes i feel hungry at times but not as bad as at first - keep reminding yourself why you are doing this!! i dont want to be the fat one in the photos or simply not be in any photos! :cry:
Just remembering you are worth it and you will feel great :happy096::patback:

Hi Michelle, how was ur weigh in today? Hope u did well, im weighing in tomorrow after my first week, cant believe i lasted so long, yay

Back