week 1 over !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mini~mimms, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

weight watchers
    hello peeps well as title says week 1 is over went in for weigh in yesturday and ive stayed the same which im pleased with as i have swopped from ll to ww how lovely it is to eat again im hopeing for a loss next week though or i will be dissapointed i have started the gym also but ache terrible!! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Well done - I would expect you'll get a good loss next week. To sts after moving back onto food is excellent. Here's to next week x
  4. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Well done hun thats brilliant to STS after coming from VLCD, WELL DONE BABE!!
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun xx
  6. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Weight Watchers Points
    Well done, that's a really good result after coming off a VLCD :D:D:D How are you getting on at the gym, enjoying it?
  7. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

weight watchers
    thank you all so much for your support x anna yes i did enjoy the gym i done a body conditioning class and ached for 3 days!!!!!!! i was the fattest one there:cry:its a good job i know the instructor and went with a friend but unfortuantly i can only go sunday evenings at mo im hoping to go a couple of times in january thank you all again
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.