week 1 over !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mini~mimms, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hello peeps well as title says week 1 is over went in for weigh in yesturday and ive stayed the same which im pleased with as i have swopped from ll to ww how lovely it is to eat again im hopeing for a loss next week though or i will be dissapointed i have started the gym also but ache terrible!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Well done - I would expect you'll get a good loss next week. To sts after moving back onto food is excellent. Here's to next week x

4. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done hun thats brilliant to STS after coming from VLCD, WELL DONE BABE!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun xx

6. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Well done, that's a really good result after coming off a VLCD :D:D:D How are you getting on at the gym, enjoying it?

7. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thank you all so much for your support x anna yes i did enjoy the gym i done a body conditioning class and ached for 3 days!!!!!!! i was the fattest one there:cry:its a good job i know the instructor and went with a friend but unfortuantly i can only go sunday evenings at mo im hoping to go a couple of times in january thank you all again

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.