• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 SS+ weigh-in results in.....

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done , where is your friend you were doing CD with ?

Amazing loss - well done!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
omg,omg,omg daisy thats fan-bloody-tastic:bliss:
well done,is this your 1st week altogether,or is it just your 1st week ss+`ing hun,
elaine x

Thank you both :)

Ms JMC - Do you mean EverChangingMe? She isn't doing CD at the moment sadly, I am trying to lure her back over this way though ;) xx

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
well done on the loss :)

Elaine - Thank you hun! Well I have messed about with CD for a few months now, on and off all the time and these past few weeks I haven't really been doing anything other than eat a lot :) so this is my first week back on CD in a long time and my first week ever on SS+ xxx

:scale::wow:brilliant, well done that is really great i only lost 4lbs in 1st week but ive re-started again on thursday.

well done :bliss::king:

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
well im sooooo happy for you hun,
what a start for you and heres to next week,with a fab loss too,
you have done yourself proud i bet your like the cat that got the cream,
elaine x

Thanks Nikki and Lose-Lotts! :)

Lose-Lotts - 4lb is a very good loss too and remember it's better off than on, or something like that :) xxx

well im sooooo happy for you hun,
what a start for you and heres to next week,with a fab loss too,
you have done yourself proud i bet your like the cat that got the cream,
elaine x
Thanks Elaine, I am indeed like the cat that got the cream or rather the girl that got the Chocolate Tetra :D I love SS+, I have really enjoyed this week! xx

have been on the 200cal meal or the 200ml milk option

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Thanks Elaine, I am indeed like the cat that got the cream or rather the girl that got the Chocolate Tetra :D
well that makes 2 of us,ive just grabbed mine out of the fridge,enjoy your tetra and your success of the week,
elaine x

ive got my weighin tommorow really dreading it cas i dont feel ive lost anything. il be getting the tetres first time.

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
Hey, well done, what a great loss. How good is that???? Congratulations and keep up the good work.

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
Wow, what a great start. Congratulations.

Thanks Liz and HopeSprings, I am really pleased :)

Lose-Lotts - Wait and see, sometimes we think that we have done terribly and then we are surprised at weigh-in! Good luck hun xx

xdebzx

Well I have just got back from my week 1 weigh-in on SS+ and I am delighted to say that I lost.................. 12lb!!!!! I am really, really pleased! Thank you for all of your support and well wishes on here, you are all stars :D xxx

WOOHOO!!!!! well done, you go girl! that is totally amazing xx

:talk017:

debs x