Step 1 Sole Source Week 1... Unbelievable!!!

sassybett

So I'm brand new to cambridge....end of week 1 on ss and 10lbs down!!! I've stuck rigidly to it, day 3 was tough but cutting down on carbs the week prior to starting definitely helped. My dad said to my mum today " blimey she's lost weight" ... Given me such a boost... This will be the last time I lose weight!!

Hi there thanks!!! Just been for another weigh in ( last weigh in last Thursday) only half a pound off... But more inches??? Bodies are weird!!

Hi there thanks!!! Just been for another weigh in ( last weigh in last Thursday) only half a pound off... But more inches??? Bodies are weird!!
You'll probably have a bigger lose next week. Do you mind if I ask how much you started at? I'm restarting today at 12.7.

Hi there

I started at 16"13... Now 16"3 after first week, but 1-2 inches off everywhere ... Weighing again Thursday, just seems a little strange to be at a standstill in week 2??

You'll probably have a bigger lose next week. Do you mind if I ask how much you started at? I'm restarting today at 12.7.
It does but half a lb off is better than on and you had an amazing lose your first week.
Keep up the good work, you'll get there.
I'm doing ss+ as I don't feel I can go without milk but I'm worried I may be having to much as I have 4 brews a day.

Hi I hope you're right thank you! I'm sure 4 cups a day is fine... I'm sticking to ss for as long as I can but just need to take care that I don't get scared of food!!

WOW! Congrats that's a great loss. I have my 1st consultation tomorrow night so i start on Wednesday. I can't wait. Feeling excited after reading all the posts on here. :)

Hi there

I started at 16"13... Now 16"3 after first week, but 1-2 inches off everywhere ... Weighing again Thursday, just seems a little strange to be at a standstill in week 2??

There are l lots of reasons to have a slow week. TOTM, any bowl issues etc. I find when I have a low weigh in that's when I lose inches. It really is strange how the body works sometimes!!! Don't get disheartened as you lost the inches like you said...! Not that you are disheartened or anything...just my emotions about how well or bad I felt a week has gone tends to be a rollercoaster ride :)

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back