Week 1 weigh in - lost 7 lbs

yummymummynot

Hi all

Well week 1 is over. I had been sneakily peeping on my own scales which is one of those scientifically accurate ones that you can lean left or right on and adjust your weight acc to your mood!!!

Anyway home scales wasnt looking encouraging despite standing like a stork on one leg leaning all my body to the left to the point of acrobatics!!! I thought I was down about 4 lbs and was getting disheartened. Anyway the pharmacy one says I am down 7 lbs.

So I am marching on to week 2 , pretty enthusiastically. I figure I would have been about 3 months on WW to loose that. So sod it - I did well. Its a half stone less than last week. How bad eh!!

Last edited:
Well done that's fantastic! Half a stone gone already. Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time.

Thanks Bev

Its great to have 1 week behind me. Someone at work actually commented yest that I had lost weight. So thats a great encouraging start. I sooooooo want to get into the 13 stone category - I cant wait for it.

On another note - do you remember a fellow Lipotrimer called ohtobeslinky? Remember she had the pink hair? She was on in May when I did it before. I dont see any threads from her now. She was doing amazing in May with her weight losses. Is she still here or did she finish up with it?

Sorry jenna - i was replying while you were.

I know I cant believe I am a half stone lighter than last week not to mind the 2 or 3 lbs I would prob have put up as well if I wasnt on the diet. Yippee!!!

Best of luck to you tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

I'm not sure what happened to ohtobeslinky (think her name is Katy). She did come on a couple of weeks ago saying that she had had a few blips if I remember rightly, but not too sure what's happening now. Hope she's doing OK.

well done on your fab loss half a stone down you must be really pleased x

Thanks everyone - ya thrilled with myself tonight. Def gives you great motivation to stick with it.

Bev - thats a shame about ohtobeslinky(Katy) - hope she's ok. she was doing so well.

Thumbs up YummyMummy 7lbs is ace. The time will fly and you will soon be in the 13's and looking and feeling yummy xxxxxxx

Well done yummy, I lost 7 lb too this week so am into my 2nd week which is great. Its half a stone!!! I feel slimmer today so bring on the next 7 lb. x

Yay Yummy! Even better that it was more than you had thought! Good luck for next week. :D

Back