Week 1 weigh in on 810

lizalexander

8lbs on Step 2 (810):)
Kind of pleased and kind of disappointed ! - I've got so much to lose that I thought it might be more but as i'm on step two at the moment i guess its about right. I'd love a good loss next week to make it a stone !

I think you've done fab losing 8lb, well done. I looked into doing CD ss but the rule of 40BMI put me off. Looking at your loss maybe I was wrong. Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey.

Mandy

Hi Mandy, early days for me cos I'm only on day 10. I wasn't sure about starting on Step 2 cos of the BMI 40 thing - but seems to be going ok, and fingers crossed it wont be too long before my BMI drops below 40 either !
Our stats are really similar-would be good to stay in touch and compare notes. -How you getting on with Exante ? x

well done thats brill

Thanks all - i've got my head round it now and am def pleased with this loss. Now just trying to get more inspiration for my "food"meal on 810. Its quite hard to make it quick to do but with a bit of flavour - I think i'd kill for sweet chilli sauce at the mo!

Back