Week 1 weigh in - so annoyed with myself!

faithstar

Got weighed today and only lost 3.5 lbs! Thought I'd been really good, even spitting out tiny bits of food and rinsing my mouth after when cooking for family. I've been feeling really hungry too so thought I'd ring the helpline for some advice. I've been putting black pepper in my soup for some flavour and I was told this can stop the diet from working and you won't reach ketosis, so I have to basically start over again!! Gutted and hungry!!!

3.5lb is a good start. Just think next week should be better :D I only lost 5lb on week 1 so in the grand scheme of this 3.5lb is not to shabby ;) I am one of those people who can get knocked out of ketosis really easily and one time it happened because I used a sachet of granulated sweetener :eek: some people get away with it and some don't....how annoying.
stay strong x

Thanks Kay. I'm sticking at it and really hope I do have a much better weight loss next week. Fingers crossed!!

:eek: No black pepper?

I have been having that this week as recommended by a few

Me too iv added it since week.1 and 4 weeks in I'm still loosing ? Maybe you will have a bigger. Loss next week, just keep going 3.5 off its better than 3.5 on so how ever you look at the scales are going in the right direction :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. I was surprised that black pepper would have made such an impact. Maybe I need to drink more water as well - who knows. I definately feel like I've lost more than 3.5 though. I wouldn't be surprised if the pharmacy's scales were on the blink, also pharmacist first said I'd lost 2lbs then he said it was 2kg's and then he couldn't convert kgs to stone and lbs. Have to say not massively impressed with the pharmacy - it's not a cheap diet and expect better from them really.

Thanks everyone. I was surprised that black pepper would have made such an impact. Maybe I need to drink more water as well - who knows. I definately feel like I've lost more than 3.5 though. I wouldn't be surprised if the pharmacy's scales were on the blink, also pharmacist first said I'd lost 2lbs then he said it was 2kg's and then he couldn't convert kgs to stone and lbs. Have to say not massively impressed with the pharmacy - it's not a cheap diet and expect better from them really.

Sounds dodgy :( 2kg's is 4.4lb :rolleyes: Might be better to record your losses in KG's at the chemist and convert it yourself when you get home.:D

Back