WEEK 1 WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!

MOSEYMOO

MAUREEN XXX
Start weight 13st 5lbs!!! Last monday...started lipotrim.

Today day9, cos chemist closed.
Weight 12st 6lbs

lost 13lbs.. Yipee, well done me.:d

WAW!!!! Well done Maureen, you must be well chuffed with that loss! Almost at the stone already.

You have been very good and determined - eh!

Fab!

have a great week and this will certainly carry you through till next WI.

Take care

Thanks scotsmist... Ive decided to stay on it and not break it for a few days when the b/f comes over for visit.
Il find out later if he can make it due to work commitments.
Id love to see him, but im excited that when i do see him in 17 sleeps to attend a 40th in mayo, i will feel better.
Ps he lives in derbyshire too, (chesterfield) and i was over for a visit to bakewell and chatsworth house and its lovely around there. Im determined to keep focussed. I know its down to the amount of water i took, cos i never drink more than 5oomls daily. Thanks xx

Hi Maureen

yes, the water certainly helps, but you obviously are determined too!

Chatsworth and Chesterfield are lovely..I am about 45-1hr from there, but yes, Derbyshire is so picturesque!

Have a great week Maureen and it would be good if he didnt see you for 17 sleep! Just think how much you will have lost by then.... :)

Well done x

Scotsmist, how do i get the weight scale u have weekly thats done in different colours and the little faces beside it? I never did the intro thread, do i have to do that??

Great week one Maureen , you are on your way now .The weigh in keeps us going so if you can stick with it as long as possible you will see great results.

Thanku xx
do u know how to do the wi graph?
Do u have to type it in every week? X
yes me very determined now....

woohoo! congrats chica! good luck for next week :) xx

Well done Mosemoo :)

Hi Maureen,
well done a great first week's weight loss, congrats. Glad to hear you are going to stay on the diet for the BF visit, good choice. Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Back