• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 1 WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!

Life is not a Rehersal!
WAW!!!! Well done Maureen, you must be well chuffed with that loss! Almost at the stone already.

You have been very good and determined - eh!

have a great week and this will certainly carry you through till next WI.

Take care
Thanks scotsmist... Ive decided to stay on it and not break it for a few days when the b/f comes over for visit.
Il find out later if he can make it due to work commitments.
Id love to see him, but im excited that when i do see him in 17 sleeps to attend a 40th in mayo, i will feel better.
Ps he lives in derbyshire too, (chesterfield) and i was over for a visit to bakewell and chatsworth house and its lovely around there. Im determined to keep focussed. I know its down to the amount of water i took, cos i never drink more than 5oomls daily. Thanks xx

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Maureen

yes, the water certainly helps, but you obviously are determined too!

Chatsworth and Chesterfield are lovely..I am about 45-1hr from there, but yes, Derbyshire is so picturesque!

Have a great week Maureen and it would be good if he didnt see you for 17 sleep! Just think how much you will have lost by then.... :)
Scotsmist, how do i get the weight scale u have weekly thats done in different colours and the little faces beside it? I never did the intro thread, do i have to do that??
Great week one Maureen , you are on your way now .The weigh in keeps us going so if you can stick with it as long as possible you will see great results.

I *will* be skinny again!
woohoo! congrats chica! good luck for next week :) xx
Well done Mosemoo :)

Positivity is the key
Hi Maureen,
well done a great first week's weight loss, congrats. Glad to hear you are going to stay on the diet for the BF visit, good choice. Best of luck this week.