Week 1 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
For my first week, I've lost 7lbs.

Has been a bit of weird week for me, felt a bit down and stuff, but I think I'm getting there. I went to Matalan yesterday and got a top and a pair of jeans in a smaller size to give me a goal to work towards.
I think it was getting back into the routine and setting myself some goals again that I needed to be honest. I'm glad that I've survived the first week. Here's to the next 19 lol.
Am also back in the 13's again with that 7lb loss, so rather happy. :D:D:D:D

That's a great result - really well done!

You'll be in those new clothes in no time :)

Well done abbie thats great. i'm only on my 5th day hope i'll do as well in my first week. I have also bought an outfit in a smaller size to help motivate me. i'm sure you'll be in yours in no time. well done!!:party0049:

Aww, Abbie thats brilliant!!!! A whole half stone!!!

Great idea to get clothes to 'slim into', I have a wardrobe full of stuff that didn't fit, so it's like I have a whole new one! LOL! I'm really looking forward to getting a stunning new dress for the Christmas party this year- it'll be a slinky one this time!

Awww thanks everyone, hopefully it won't be long until I'm in those jeans! :D:D:D:D

you go abbiieeee!!!! what a great start to your journey. Great loss hun.
Me and Yummymummy are on day 5 so we are just behind you on the scales. I hope we do as well. Keep it up hun.

Hi Abbie

Well done you! That is a good loss this week and I know you have found it so tough, but you got there girl :) You should be proud of yourself......yes, so one week ticked off now - GO GIRL!!!

Good to have the goals; I try and set goals every week as it become monotenous if not. It gives you something else to strive for other than weight coming off.

Keep yourself motivated and you know where we are if you need us.

have a great week!!!!

Well done Abbie, that's a great loss. Keep up the good work and those weeks will fly by!

well done abs :) keep it up x

Well done!! :D

LiSe x

woop well done great loss

Well done Abbi.
I just got into a size 14 jeans and it feels amazing(a little tight)
I'ts amazing what you can achieve in just a few weeks.
Keep at it and look forward to your next weigh in.
Good Luck :)

:party0019:Is it your birthday today?

i think i remember reading it on an earlier thread :rolleyes:

if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday:

yesterday's wi was a lovely pressie to yourself !

well done, you can do it, keep it up
xx

Well done on your 7lb loss for week one you have made a great start, keep up the good work. Jo x

:party0019:Is it your birthday today?

i think i remember reading it on an earlier thread :rolleyes:

if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday:

yesterday's wi was a lovely pressie to yourself !

It's not my birthday until 9th August, but thanks for the early birthday wishes hehe.

:D:D:D:D xxx

Hi Abbie,
congrats on a great weight loss, well done you. I know the last while hasn't been great but hopefully after that you are feeling more positive and it will only get better from here on. Have a great week.
Doirin

Back