week 1 weigh in

kellieanne

just got back from my first weigh in and i have lost 8lbs :D:D

thank you

first 4 days were hell but im feeling ok now x

Well done Kellianne

8 lbs is a great loss. That some incentive to stick with it eh!!!

Congrats

yep cant wait for week 2 weigh in now

Well done Kellieanne 8 lbs is fantastic
no need to worry now for next week your
on a roll ! X

thanks wamser bet your looking forward to your first weigh in how are you feeling? x

Well hve to wait til Sat week ! Feeling fine
so far today well as fine as you can be on Lt !
Think Im odd if I could get all the packs for
eight weeks and not be weighed til then that
wld be best for me as I wld stay steely eyed
Afraid of having a not so great week and loosing focus
Will just hve to put it out there that that's not my story !!
How u doing today prob on a high ?

thats what im worried about but any loss is still a loss i suppose
im feeling great today might even get my bum back to the gym today x

Well done kellianne.. That is a fantastic loss.... Has it got easier now the 1st week is over? x

Well done Kellieanne going to the gym that's
brilliant !

day 6 and today have been alot easier had no cravings or even thought about the F word and the headaches stopped about day 4
how are you getting on x

Slowly!! lol.. I know it has to be done, and by listening to you and others on here, i know it works, but my mind is not quite into it.. I am getting headaches (Which i am told will pass), and the water intake is ok.. I just can't get round the yukky taste of the shakes. I am hoping my 1st weigh in on Tuesday will give me a kick up the bum and the incentive to carry on x

the headaches are a downer but they only last a few days then it gets easier x

Slowly!! lol.. I know it has to be done, and by listening to you and others on here, i know it works, but my mind is not quite into it.. I am getting headaches (Which i am told will pass), and the water intake is ok.. I just can't get round the yukky taste of the shakes. I am hoping my 1st weigh in on Tuesday will give me a kick up the bum and the incentive to carry on x

Have you tried drinking the shakes through a straw? that's the only way i can drink them.xx

Well done on your first weigh in result, it's a good one!

Keep up the good work for week 2 and you will have another good loss. Good luck for going back to the gym, it really does help!

Back