• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 1 weigh in!

Fisherman

Silver Member
great work

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
aw cheers guys n gals! im happy with that but really wanted to only weigh next friday n not today but she thought i should weigh today n c how its going! gud luck 2m Katie!!! :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
great luv! thank god,all of a sudden last night (night 3) my cravings just disappeared and i am bursting with energy,my skin is glowing and i dont want any food,i still have to have my 3rd shake! usually id have it by 6pm!!! wat bout u hun! x

Ahh...the first flush of ketosis I remember it well lol. I'm doing great just trundling along. CD is a way of life for me I don't even think about it although I do still my food occasionally. I'll keep going though I have no intention of stopping until I'm at goal xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Wanted to say thats great ... keep them coming down the pounds !

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
thanks every1! cant believe i stuck out my first friday night with no alcohol or chinese lol! so proud of myself now! hehe! ;)

yes... i'm nearly in Ketosis and i lost 6 lbs in 4 days woop woooooooooooooop :bliss::bliss:

so overall since i first started weaning myself off my old diet prior to CWP and then with 4 days on SS i've lost over 11lb!!! :bliss::bliss:

PinkyJay

Needs more willpower
Well done, great loss for 4 days

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
ah brill katie,thats great! keep it up luv! thanks for all the replies peeps! ;)